The amazing lover

(Your POV)

I took a deep breath as I waited for the boys to meet you in the lobby, the start of my crazy adventure. I laughed at the thought of one week ending up as almost a half a year, I couldn't help but relax and smile the thought of how if I didn't go I wouldn't have met these amazing friends or hell lets call them lovers since I've kissed them so many times before. I smiled at the memories we had all shared it felt good having all those memories and now here I was hoping to make more with them......

I happily waited for the five as one by one each came in looking confused as they all looked at one another. I soon took a deep breath as I looked at all my options, there was the comic, the bad boy, the sweetheart, the bratty prince and the amazing lover. I couldn't choose between any of them, but I had decided on the last man I met. Though I might not have known him as long as the others he was the one who appreciated me and flirted with me the most...... Plus he's really hot.....

I gulped and bit my lip before speaking up to them, "You should know why you all are here...I am picking one of you after all" I said before continuing. "I know you all love me and you know how I love all of you...But I choose G..." as I said that all the boys groaned, well except G who smirked at me. "Of course everyone just has to choose the god damn fusion" Edge said angrily before walking off with the others. I rose a brow before yelping as G scoops me up bridal style and said, "Common little dove... time to go have fun~".

 time to go have fun~"

~ Months Later ~

"My mother will love you just calm your ass down" I said as I punched G's arm as he shifted nervously. "Dove I'm not exactly a good boy...and I knocked you up as well... what if they hate me?" he kept rambling as I rolled my eyes and rang the doorbell. He stiffened up as my mom opened the door and smiled, "Hi mom this is my boyfriend G" I said as she smiled more. "OH YOU FINALLY GOT A MAN!" she shrieked happily before dragging us inside to learn everything about my little adventure and how I met my sexy skeletal man.....