The Casino

(Sans POV)

I was dealing out card as per usual, nothing much to do but watch the humans and monsters gamble their money away. I sighed and just go through routine until I heard laughter, well that's new... Not many laugh here in the Snowdin casino, cause well it's so damn cold here. I looked up to see where the laughter came from and spotted three girls. God they were beautiful....Especially the one in the middle. She seemed to be reading a book while dodging other patrons, heh she was like Belle from that human movie Beauty and the Beast.

I watched her while still working, she seemed new to the scene which made me chuckle on the inside. "Virgin players are the best to mess with" I thought as the two girls on the beauties side dragged her over to my station. I tried not to stare as each had a suggestive dress on, not Belle though she had leggings on underneath a beautiful blue flowing dress. It was so hard not to stare at her as I continued with the other patrons.

"E-excuse me?" I heard her say, oh her voice was heavenly.....I turned to her trying not to blush. I looked at her ... She had such soft eyes and plump lips.... I could be lost in her features forever, but job first. "How may I help you miss?" I asked still hiding a faint blush that crept on to my face. She smiled at me as she began to ask me how to play black jack. I smiled and laughed softly before teaching her while helping all the other patrons.

Unlike her friends she seemed to adapt and learn rather quickly. I smiled at her as she started to play the game with two rich snob customers, I growled softly as they made fun of her. She only smiled and simply said go easy on her....

The game went on and I couldn't believe it, she had won all their money and made them flat broke at the table! I was laughing really hard on the inside as her friends were cheering her. She beamed happily and I had to know this girls name. "Say what's your name little lady?" I said smoothly as she looked at me with a smile. "My name is (y/n) (l/n)" She said in her oh so silky voice. I smiled and held out my hand, "names Sans... Sans the skeleton" I said to her as she grabbed my hand and shook it. I smiled and pulled her hand in and gave it a kiss with my teeth.

She blushed and I couldn't help but chuckle and let go of her hand, she kept blushing as her friends snickered behind her. I smiled as she told them to shut up and go cash in the chips so they didn't have to worry about loosing to much money. Smart girl, her first time at the gambling wheel but still manages to beat old timers pretty quickly. I grin at the thought then frown as I saw him come up...

"Hey doll why don't we ditch this game and got to where the real money is at...." He said to her and I watched as she turned around to see no other than......Edge.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's right bitches Underfell Sans and even Underswap Sans are in this!!! Hehe have fun~