Moving in

(Your POV)

I sigh looking down at my phone, I noticed three different numbers that weren't there before....Must have been Edge, Sans, and blueberries. I took a deep breath before calling each of them to meet me in the main entrance of the casino.  Course they all agreed and I went to my room with my friends and started packing up to go back home, well hopefully to go back home but it was up to my uh masters to decide whether I should stay or if I can go.

About an hour later I was there waiting as Sans appeared first, then blueberry, the Edge who kissed my hand. I blushed a bit as the other two yanked him back before blueberry ran up and jumped into my arms. I giggled and held him close as Sans coughed and spoke up, " So uh (Y/n)...why did you want to call us here?". My laughter and smile soon faded as I set down Blueberry and gulped, I avoided contact with them and sighed. "Today is my last day at the hotel and I have to go home today...." I said softly but loud enough for them to hear. 

Time felt like it was standing still as it was just to damn dead silent, I started to even tear up hating the silence. "Y-you c-can't go.....y-you can stay w-with us!!!" I heard Blueberry say as I looked down at him. H-he was crying, I panicked cause I don't like seeing such cuteness crying over me like that. "We're grabbing you things and you're moving into the casino with us" Edge said and I stared in shock. Live at the casino?????

I bit my lip and was about to say something but Sans put a boney finger to my lip. "I know this is a big step....But as our pet we know what's best and we want to protect you....what better way than for you to room with us" He said and I blushed softly. I watched him as he grabbed my luggage and grabbed my hand, all the while edge grabbed my other hand with Blueberry clinging to my side. Looks like I'm moving out of my mom's house sooner then expected.......