Checking in

(Your POV)

I was singing little shop of horrors for a couple of minutes as Rebecca stopped the car. I stopped singing and noticed the large castle like building. "Wow is this the place?" I asked Rebecca and Val. They both nodded excitedly before getting out for the valet to get our car.

I got out of the car, and watched as monsters grabbed our bags and put them on the cart as Val and Rebecca dragged me to the front desk. I sighed and looked at the front desk manager as Val and Rebecca smiled.

"Hello miss...I would like to rent a room for three" I said as the Goat woman smiled and looked up a room for us. "Your name please miss?" the lady asked me. Her name was Toriel judging by the name tag as I spoke up," oh (y/n) (l/n)...". I looked at her as she smiled and checked us into the snowdin district.

"You'll be in 304 snowdin district...please be safe young ladies" Toriel said and I nodded getting the keys. "Alright ladies let's go!" I said excitedly and we left the front office to snowdin.

We walked a while and came to a rather cool looking place, seriously it was pretty chilly and kinda reminded me of the mountains. I smiled and looked around, it was nice around here and rather soothing.

Rebecca and Val noticed my excitement and smiled at me. "Common Birthday girl...let's go check the room out then hit the snowdin casino" Val said as Rebecca started to drag us to the elevator.

We eventually got to the third floor and went to our room, the bellboy already beating us to our room. "Howdy ladies your bags are all right here" The blue bunny spoke to us. I smiled and opened the door for us to enter. "Thank you uh..." Val paused trying to figure out the guys name.

"Names Bleu" Bleu the nice bellboy said, causing Val to smile. I smiled as he put our things down and we thanked him as he left we gave him a tip.

Once he left we looked around the room. Two large beds, a beautiful bathroom and a very luxurious TV. "This is....AMAZING!!" Rebecca said as she plops on to the bed. I giggled and sat on the opposite bed. "as Birthday girl...I get a bed to myself" I said with a smirk.

Val and Rebecca pretend to pout as I laugh hard. Val looked at me and whined, "but why?!". Rebecca looked at me pleadingly before I spoke up, "unless you want to be punched and kicked be my guest to sleep with me". Needless to say I got my own bed....