The bratty prince

(Your POV)

I took a deep breath as I waited for the boys to meet you in the lobby, the start of my crazy adventure. I laughed at the thought of one week ending up as almost a half a year, I couldn't help but relax and smile the thought of how if I didn't go I wouldn't have met these amazing friends or hell lets call them lovers since I've kissed them so many times before. I smiled at the memories we had all shared it felt good having all those memories and now here I was hoping to make more with them......

I happily waited for the five as one by one each came in looking confused as they all looked at one another. I soon took a deep breath as I looked at all my options, there was the comic, the bad boy, the sweetheart, the bratty prince and the amazing lover. I couldn't choose between any of them, but I had decided for some unknown reason (*cough* author why *cough*) that I wanted the owner of the casino. "Alright you five I have chosen who I've wanted.....and to m-make it easier an for you to keep your jobs I choose Blackberry..." I said as the others except blackberry looked at me with shock. I blushed and stood there awkwardly as Blackberry walked up and smirked at me, I laughed nervously as I didn't know what my future would hold.

 I blushed and stood there awkwardly as Blackberry walked up and smirked at me, I laughed nervously as I didn't know what my future would hold

~ Years Later ~

I panted hard after Blackberries and I "session" had been over, He untied me from the bed and I collapsed face first into a pillow. The fresh scars and the sudden soreness from my pelvis should give you an idea what he and I did. (BDSM FTW!) I looked up to my kinky lover and glared at him slightly, "warn me next time you decide using that riding crop of yours" I said as he laughed and laid beside me. "common pet you enjoy it.." he purred as I groaned into the pillow. He smiled at that before kissing my head, "Love you my bunny" he said to me as I peeked up from my hiding spot. "Love you too....Master"