Byakuya

"She got captain Kuchiki!" shouted Rangiku. Then I saw Byakuya rising up and walking to the closet.

Rangiku pushed me so that I'll go to the closet too. Once I'm there, I close the door and then I'm going close to the wall.

"Umm... Byakuya...I mean... captain Kuchiki..."

"Byakuya is just fine" said a low, calm voice that made my heart throb. I just loved his voice and then I started thinking how it will feel if he whispered very close to my ear...

"O-Okay... Byakuya.." I responded tasting his name on my lips.

"(Y/n) are you alright?" he asked me, as if reading my thoughts, whispering that right into my ear making me shudder and then my heart started beating like crazy. 

"Yes I'm sorry... I-I... I was j-just thinking...". Great!! Why do I have to stutter now??? But gosh his voice... it was awesome ... ughh... I want more...and I can't believe it but just his voice right into my ear almost made me moan.

He smirked and then approached me until our faces were a few millimeters away.

"Are you sure? You're pretty red... What were you thinking about..?"  asked Byakuya still smirking at me. 

That's not good at all. I could feel his breath on my face. I looked in his eyes and I saw that he looked at me with lust.I couldn't help but bit my lip while looking in those eyes of his. He then slammed me to the wall and started kissing me. He was a pretty good kisser. I started moaning instantly. When he stopped, he licked his lips and he looked at the mess in front of him.

"You sure have some guts to bite your lip while looking at me like that." he says while getting close to my ear. "Are you trying to seduce me?... (Y/n)..." he whispered almost groaning and then he bite my ear lobe.

"B-Byakuya..." I was moaning again. He started kissing and nibbling on my neck until he found my sweet spot. He started sucking there and I moaned louder, I couldn't stop myself. He smirked again and kissed me with his tongue this time while his hands started feeling my body. Every place he was touching felt like it was burning.After that, one hand rested on my hip and the other one massaged my breast. I already was a moaning mess, I was breathing hard, and I wanted a small revenge. I looked into his eyes and moaned his name, then I got close to his ear and whispered in it.

"I... want... more..." after I did that, he attacked me, kissing me then going to my neck and began to undress me. Carried away by the moment, I did the same and right at that moment the door opened.

"Time's up!!" shouted Rangiku, but when she realised what she was seeing she was staring in shock.

We got out from the closet and I resumed my place next to Yoruichi.

"So, did you had fun?" she asked and I just nodded a little. How could I tell her what happened in there?

"There's no need to hide it. Your face is pretty red. Come on. I can say that you're not so shy to blush like mad when asked something like that. Not to tell that those kiss marks and bites on your neck weren't done by some bug.

Yeah... I should've known that I couldn't lie to... Wait... KISS MARKS AND BITES?? No way!! He actually... Oh my god... I then put my hand on my neck and looked in Byakuya's direction. Our eyes met and he smirked again. He made me a sign to go to him. I got up and did as he said. He made me another sign to bend down to him. I did and he whispered huskily into my ear.

"You will come with me to my room after the party." it was more like a demand from him. Even so... This will be an awesome night. I know it.