Aizen - part 2 (lemon)

Hi guys !!!! I am asking for your forgiveness once again !!! School started and I did not have time for anything ... I hope you will try again and again ASAP.

---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

He chuckled and just came with me. We got out of the closet and headed to my home. He took my hand in his and told me:

"I really loved how my name sounded you ..." I blushed and look at him. I wanted to say something, but was interrupted.

"That's why (Y / n) ... tonight you will scream it .." continued Aizen with that look on his face.

And I can not wait for it ...

We finally got to my home. I walked in first and we went straight to my bedroom. Aizen was looking around the room, while I went to close the curtains. Suddenly, I felt two warm hands wrapping around me and someone's breath on my neck.

"A-Aizen, what are yo-ngh ..." I was interrupted by his teeth on my skin. He was nibbling on my soft spot from my neck, making me tremble.

"Time is precious ... (Y / n) ..." he says then goes back to what he was doing. His hands are now massaging my breasts. I let my head fall back. He licked my earlobe and took my bra off, even though I still had my blouse on. He was playing, smirking from behind me.

I was moaning louder and louder until he decided it was enough playing. He lifted me up and put me on the bed. He took off his clothes and did the same to mine. He kissed me and then he went for my neck. Aizen kept going down and down until he got to my wet womanhood. He started to lick there, while I was gripping his hair and moaning his name. When I was about to cum, he got away, licking his lips.

"Not yet, my dear. I will let you have more pleasure." he put two fingers inside me and started to pump them in and out. After some time, he put us in a 69 position, with me on top. He put three fingers inside me and moved them to a really fast speed.

"It seems I need a bit of attention too." I could see it without him telling me. It was just that I was too distracted by what he was doing to me. I finally decided to make him moan my name, so I took him fully in my mouth without any warning. I felt him shuddered underneath me, but it was not enough. I started to move my head up and down at a very slow pace.

"(Y / n). I wouldn't play around if I were in your place." he said and started to move his fingers inside me, scissoring me. I moaned and took a faster pace. I felt him pulsing inside my mouth. He then stopped and put us in the original position. He looked into my eyes and entered me entirely. It hurt a lot and he started moving without letting my adjust to his size. 

After some time, the pain becomes pleasure and I started moving along with him, while digging my nails into his back. We went on like that until we both came. 

Of course, it did not end here. We did it all night. Let's just say that the next morning I was covered in bite marks and kiss marks. I wanted to scold him, but then he showed me what I did to his back. He told me that I am much more "wilder"  than he thought. I blushed like mad and threw a pillow at him.

It was the best night of my life. Let's hope I will get more of these.