Toshiro

"Oooohhh!!!... (Y/n) got captain Hitsugaya!" shouted Rangiku with her face filled with excitement.

When I realised that I had to enter in the closet with Toshiro, I blushed fifty shades of red. How am I supposed to stay in there with him ???... Just the two of us ... In a dark room.... No way! My heart is going to explode!!!

"(Y/n) what are you doing?" said Rangiku interrupting my train of thoughts. I realised that everyone was waiting for me to go in the closet. Looks like Toshiro was in there already. I got up and got in the closet. After I close the door I suddenly slipped and fell. My whole body started to hurt and tears were forming in my eyes. Why was my body hurting from something like that? Well... because in my last mission I was damaged pretty bad. I had wounds and bruises on my entire body.

"Are you alright ?? (Y/n)...." asked Toshiro concerned.

"Y-Yes... I'm alright..." I said trying to put a good smiley face. But then Toshiro frowned and glared at me... it seems it didn't work.

"Don't you dare lie to me about something like that ever again." demanded he in a rough, cold voice that somehow scared me. He saw this and sighed. His face softened, then he put his hand on my cheek and wiped off my tear. He opened his mouth to say something but stopped suddenly when he moved his hand on my cheek. I think he saw one of my bruises. Then he started getting closer to me... until he kissed the bruise on my cheek. I was shocked... I couldn't move. I just stood there blushing like mad.

"Seems that it wasn't bad?" asked Toshiro smirking.

"T-Toshiro?? "

What's going on?? It feels like my heart is going to jump out of my chest! I blushed even more, looking pretty shocked at the one standing right in my face.

"That's quite the face." said he trying not to laugh. Incredibly embarrassed i get up while shouting.

"And whose fault do you think it is??"

Before i could straighten my legs I fell again. But this time, in Toshiro's arms. I look at him and our eyes met. His gaze was so intense... It felt like i couldn't look away. Our faces were just a few inches apart.

"Of course it's my fault. When did I say I didn't like that face?"

"W-Wha..." before I could finish Toshiro kissed me. Again... I just stood there... shocked. Then a devious smirk was forming on his face.

"So... I have to make you do that face again... or...something even better..." he said whispering the last part.

H...Huh? What is that supposed to mean? As if wanting to respond to my thoughts Toshiro started moving. He kissed my neck... but... he was kissing just the cut I had on my neck. He then started kissing all the wounds and bruises i had on my body. After he kissed my neck, he moved to my shoulders, then my arms ...and after he kissed every single injury on my legs. He moved up to my face and kissed me again. It was different from the first one. This was a passionate, seductive and lustful kiss. He moved his hand to my chest, unbuttoning my shirt. Then he started kissing the bruises I had there... I started moaning... I couldn't think straight anymore. He was messing me up. He was kissing my wounds on my breast and he was going lower... and lower...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"TIME'S UP!!!!" the door opens with Rangiku shouting. She then freezes in place. Oh no.... What am I going to do now?

Toshiro got up and reached out his hand to me. I button my shirt and take his hand. Before getting out of the closet Toshiro whispered something to me.

"Tell them you don't feel well and come to my place."

I. was. really. shocked.