Hichigo

"Hichigo!" I look at the paper as if I saw a dead body getting up from it's coffin.
I took a glance at Hichigo and noticed him coming to me.

"Well, well... what a lucky girl you are!" he said then put his hand around my waist and KISSED ME!!!! No way!!!! In front of everyone???

I was so shocked I couldn't move. When he broke the kiss, Hichigo licked his lips and said "Sweet! We're gonna have a lot of fun!" I could see the lust in his eyes.

Everyone was whistling when he raised me up, put me over his shoulder and took me to the closet, along with him.

He closed the door and didn't waste time at all. Hichigo was kissing me again, pinning me to the wall, with no way to escape. My whole body was shivering from the way he was holding me. Hichigo wanted to put his tongue in, but I refused. He got away and stared at me with a dreadful look.

I couldn't help it. I'm not someone who likes to be messed with. I smirked and glanced at him.

My mistake...

He ripped my clothes off and threw them across the room, then he pushed me down the floor while his body was on top of mine.

"Who do you think you're messing with?" he asked me before he started to assault my almost naked body.

I should have resisted, but I couldn't. It's not that he was stronger. I wanted him! I wanted him to completely violate my body!

I started to moan as he was nibbling on my skin. Every place that he touched was burning.

I caressed his body, feeling his well built muscles. He smirked and looked at me while licking his lips once again, then got closer to my ear.

"You wanted this from the beginning, didn't you? (Y/n)?" he whispered in such a sexy voice that it almost made me moan. After that, he licked my earlobe and placed kisses going to my neck.

"I love to hear you moaning, but I damn want to hear you scream.... "

The next moment Hichigo was biting me hard.

"Ahnn!! H - HICHIGOO !!!" it hurt a lot, but it also gave me pleasure. I think some blood started to leak. I felt his tongue touching my skin, licking the blood.

"What a good girl you are. Such a shame we have to stop."

"What?" I ask, not wanting him to move.

He grinned and gave me his jacket, since he ripped my blouse.

"We need to get out. Now get up so we can leave."

"What?" I ask again, the same question, like I was blocked on it.

Hichigo laughed at me, then got closer to my face, with our lips inches apart.

"We are leaving right now! I want to hear you scream my name as much as possible... and... as fast as possible..." and kissed me.

We got out of the closet and left. I want to get home as soon as possible...