Ulquiorra - part 2 (lemon)

"We have to go." he said walking away. I just stood there, staring at his back. Then he turned around and stretched his hand out to me.

"Come on. We are leaving. We are going to continue this."

I followed him, unable to wait for his touch.

In a blink of an eye we were in my apartament making out like there was no tomorrow. His hands touching me in such a manner my mind went blank instantly.  He put one leg between mine and I, unconsciously, grinded onto it.  It was embarassing, but I couldn't stop. It felt so damn good I almost came. Ulquiorra started walking, pushing me backwards, but not breaking the kiss. 

He was about to get me on the bed, but I managed to surprise him by suddenly turning us over. I was now on top of him, smirking. He was surprised for a split of second before he regained his composure.

"And now? What will you do?" ...my turn to be surprised. I am not experienced at all with this kind of thing. Not to mention how amazingly hot he looked with that sly smirk on his face.

I decided to go with the flow and kissed him. It grew fast into a heated one, even more than a few moments ago. Suddenly, he raised his lower part, grinding onto mine. I started to move too, while my hands were feeling his toned muscles.

Ulquiorra broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. He lowered himself on the bed, still looking at me, then he raised his hand and motioned me to move towards him, with a finger.

"Come here, (Y/n).. I want to taste you." I hesitated a bit, but the curiosity and desire got the best out of me. I did as he said and I, soon, started moaning like crazy. I was on top of his face, with him eating me out as if he was tasting the most delicious dish in the world. The way his tongue moved made me go insane. I was moving in sync with his tongue and moaning so loud, that I'm sure my neighbors could hear.

A few moments later, I felt a knot forming inside.

"U-Ulquiorra..." it was all I managed to say, before I came. I collapsed on the bed trying to remind myself how to breath, but Ulquiorra had other plans. He ditched the clothes left on him, showing me his big thing. Licking his lips he put two fingers inside me. He pumped them in and out and added one more after some time. He kissed my neck and went to my ear.

"I'm going in." said and done. I felt as if I was ripped in half. Ulquiorra waited a little before moving. He started at a slow peace, but it grew as I started to moan louder and louder.

Soon he changed our positions in a kind of doggy-style, only he was holding both my hands with his right hand, while his left was keeping my waist in place. Once again, he trusted inside me harder and harder. I was a moaning mess. 

"A- Ah... Ulquiorra.. I'm gonna..." and I came once again. 

Ulquiorra continued to pound into me as if nothing happened. My whole body was trembling from the sensitivity. We changed position a few times. I had two more orgasms before Ulquiorra released his seed inside me.

We both cuddled inside the bed. I was happy and satisfied... and tired. He is like a beast in bed. But I can't wait for the next time.