Yumichika - part 2 (lemon)

I look  around me, seeing a room filled with wasted people. The party finally ended and I can't help remembering the fact that I will go to Yumichika's house now. Speak of the devil... I noticed him coming to me.

"Are you ready, (Y/n)?... For the best night of your life..." he whispered the last sentence in my ear, his voice getting huskier with every word.

I moaned involuntarily, making him smirk.

"So, shall we go?" He asked motioning to the road.

"Mhm." I nodded and walked with him. While we were walking, he took my hand in his own. It surprised me and made me blush. I looked at him, only to see a smiling face.

I turn back to the road, smiling too. When we got to his house, he wasted no time and literally assaulted me. He pinned me to the wall and kissed me hard. I returned the kiss just as hard, while encircling his neck with my hands. He stroked my back, going to my butt. After he gave a sweet squeeze to it, he went to my hips, raising one leg and put it around his waist. I took the sign and jumped so that he could raise me up. Both my legs were now around him. Yumichika was still kissing me, feeling my body, while I did the same. He put his hands under my blouse, wanting to take it of. I helped him do so, then he went to my neck. I started to moan and he started to grind onto me, just like in the closet. 

"Y-Yumichika..." I could hear him smirk at the sound of his name. 

He started to grind harder and harder and I could feel the bulge in his pants. I started to move too, wanting more. He understood this and carried me to the bed in the same position and kissing me. Once we were in front of his bed, he put me down slowly, while he was climbing up to me. We kissed again and I put my hand under his shirt. He realized what I wanted so he got up and took it off. I was looking intensely at him... trust me... this was one awesome view...

I bit my lip at the sight of his well toned body and he smirked.

"I know I'm beautiful, but you are too."

I smiled and he took off my pants and bra, trowing them somewhere across the room. I was only left in my underwear, feeling embarrassed. Yumichika was savoring my body with his eyes and continued the previous sentence.

"Really beautiful." he kissed me again, taking his hand to my womanhood. I moaned louder and he took my underwear off. I was now naked under him. He looked at me and asked if it's alright. I nodded and then I felt him enter in me. It hurt a lot, but soon the pain was overcome by pleasure. I moaned very hard, making Yumichika smirk again. He went faster and faster driving me crazy. 

Soon, I felt a knot forming in my stomach. "Ah! I.... " 

He kissed me before I finished the sentence. I felt him trembling, meaning it was the same for him. We finished almost at the same time. I was first and then him too. We stayed like this for a moment so that we could catch our breath and then we went to sleep.

"So? Wasn't this the best night ever?" he asked me and I nodded, kissing him.

"Let's hope it won't be the last."