Kenpachi - part 2 (lemon)

"Let's get out of here and go home. I'm gonna make you scream the whole night." and then he kissed me. We got out of the closet and told everyone we are going home.

Kenpachi isn't the patient type. As soon as we exited the building he threw me over his shoulder and in a fraction of second we were in his house. He took me to his bedroom and let me fall on his bed.

I was intensely watching him taking off his clothes, revealing that awesome body I desired so much. Not to mention that the bulge in his pants was so visible ... I had no idea I turned him on this much.

He got on the bed and climbed over me, not giving me a chance to escape. Not that I wanted to. I liked my lips in want and he smirked. 

"Drooling much?" he said and got my attention. As if I was the only one. I could practically feel how much he wanted to rip off my clothes.

"Yeah. And I bet I'm not the only one." I say getting closer to his ear, whispering in it and then licking his earlobe. "I know you want me, Kenpachi! So how about you stop wasting time and get on with it."

He looked a bit surprised, but then his crazy smile showed on his face. He grinded damn hard onto me, making me almost scream his name. My hands were going to his chest, but Kenpachi took them and pinned them above my head with one hand, while the other was now raising my left leg over his shoulder to get more space between my legs. He did it again, gradually going faster and doing whatever he wanted to my neck. I was moaning really hard by now and he suddenly stopped. It seems that he wanted to play with my chest, but realized I was still dressed. He ripped my clothes off and made me shiver from the sudden cold air hitting my body. He got closer and did what he wanted to, in the beginning. He liked and bit my breasts, leaving a lot of marks on them. His free hand being now on my intimate part, rubbing it ... HARD!

"Kenpachi ..." I was moaning louder and louder, not being able to keep the sounds in.

"Keep going. By the time we finish, everyone will now you're mine." he said licking his lips and looking at me with lustful eyes. 

I see .... So he wasn't joking when he said he'll make me scream. I feel like playing a bit. I think, while a sly smile formed on my face. I started biting my lip so that I won't moan like that anymore. I couldn't stop my moans completely since it was kind of impossible, but I drastically muffled them.

"What are you doing?" Kenpachi's eyes were now darker and he grinded onto me one more time, even harder. I yelped at it, but kept in me any other sound.

"Are you nnh ... sure you will m-make it?" I ask, that smile still on my face. I am not going to let him have his way with me. At least, not that easily. Kenpachi growled low and stared intensely at me.

"Don't play with me, (Y/n)." you could say he had now a murderous aura around him, but it only turned me on even more. I bit my lip, smirking at him. 

I was provoking him and he knew it. His face was getting darker with a very devilish smirk on his face.

"You asked for it." he says and tear up my panties. He fully undress himself too, letting me know what a mistake I've done. I notice his shaft and realize he isn't hard. It ... It wasn't that I turned him on ... IT WAS THAT HE IS A FUCKING MONSTER !!!!

Now, that's what I call a real challenge. Kenpachi rubbed himself against me twice, and then he slammed into me so hard that I felt myself being torn off in two. Inevitably I screamed really hard. The pain was too much to take. Not to say he didn't let me adjust. He started moving at a very fast speed. He wanted me to scream no matter what. No. fucking. way. 

Step by step I adjusted myself to his size, keeping the sounds in. It was still hurting a lot and I could feel blood leaking on my thighs, but I won't let him win. He got closer to my ear and whispered "You are really stubborn, (Y/n). If it doesn't work with pain, I will make it work with pleasure. I will make you lose your mind." As an answer I got up a bit and bite hard on his neck, until blood has begun to come out.

He groaned hard and I could feel him getting way bigger inside me. He turned me around, making us doing doggy style. He gets to my ear once again and licks it.

"Enough. You will pay for that." that's the moment I knew it was over. I lost the game, but it was fun playing with him like that.

One of Kenpachi's hands went to my breasts, while the other was playing with my clit. Once again, I was moaning harder and louder. This time, I couldn't keep them in at all. I felt a knot forming inside and then I released on his hand, falling on the pillow, my hands not being able to maintain my body. My ass was up and my face in the pillow, breathing so hard that anyone would think I had no air anymore. 

Suddenly, I felt my hair being pulled and then I was supporting myself on my hands again. 

"We are far from finishing. This is your punishment. I will make sure you won't be able to walk tomorrow." he was pulling my hair, but in a pleasurable way. I loved it. And Kenpachi achieved his purpose. I was now screaming his name so hard, I was sure anyone could hear me. I didn't care. At the moment I was concentrated on all the pleasure I was receiving. He was bumping in me so hard, it made me tremble from all the joints.

We did it all night, about 14 or 16 times. It's amazing I didn't pass out. After that, we fell asleep in each other's arms. 

The next morning I woke up sore as fuck. It hurt from yesterday. I wanted to get up and go to the bathroom, but I fell ... No way .. I can't stand on my feet !! 

"I did say I will make you unable to walk, didn't I?" says Kenpachi getting up from bed. He came to me and got me up of the floor. "And I also told you, you will pay for that." 

I then looked at the wound I left him on the neck. I was feeling proud. He noticed that and darkly smirked at me.

"You didn't learn your lesson, did ya?" I gave him a surprised look and realized he started to go towards the bathroom with me in his arms. 

If this goes on ... I won't be able to walk at all ... But it's worth it.