Kisuke

No way...

That's all I could think when I saw the name on the paper.

I got the perverted, manipulative, shop owner..... Kisuke Urahara.

"Come one, (Y/n)-chaaan" he says in that care-free attitude of his. But there is something.... I know there is more to his personality than just this.

I went after him in the closet, then closed the door after I entered in the dark room.

"So, (Y/n)... What are we supposed to do in here?"

I gave him a questionable look.

"Well, I never played such a game, so I don't know how it works."

Bullshit!!! He has been here for about 100 years!! Even if he didn't play the game, there is absolutely no way he doesn't know how it works!! He just wants me to say it! He wants to mock me!!!!

"What are you-" I started, but suddenly an idea popped up in my head.

"What happened, (Y/n)? You don't know either?" he asks with that smile of his. 

Smile all you want Kisuke, my dear. I will wipe it off your face soon. If you want to know how this game is played... I'll just tell you. 

I.... will show you exactly... how this game is played.

I look at him, straight into his eyes, and responded to his question.

"I know. I will show you how to play it, if you don't know..." I say, going to him until I am right in his face. He seems confused. I am pretty sure he didn't expect this from me. 

I am not the type of person who's outgoing and all. Normally, my reaction should've consist of me blushing like mad at his comment. But he made me pretty mad. And I will do the unexpected, just for him.

"We have to do some things... " I say trying to control my blushing. I can't stop now. I barely started. 

He looks at me perplexed. 

"Those things... you've probably did them many times..." I say while I loosen up my hair, then I start unbuttoning my shirt.

"What are you doing?" Kisuke asks in an edgy voice. Looks like I managed to shake him quite a bit.

"You told me to tell you how this game is played. That's what I'm doing. For this game we have to kiss and touch each other. I am taking off my shirt, making it easier for you to understand what I mean." Even though I am talking as if I am full of confidence... well, I am not. My hands are trembling so much that I can't get a hold of the buttons.

"You're kidding." Suddenly, Kisuke decided to speak. "Stop this instant, (Y/n)!"

I was surprised at his voice raising, but he will not stop me. I will embarrass him, just how he did almost every time with me.

"Why? There is no need to stop. I will show you how to play the game." I finished unbuttoning my shirt and took it off. I couldn't help but notice the way he looked at me... it was as if.... he was desiring me...

Waking myself up from my delusions, I decided it's time for the climax. Let's make him feel what I felt whenever he was teasing me, making me blush so much I thought I was gonna explode. Let's see his reaction.

I went and glued my body to his and then whispered in his ear.

"Come on, Kisuke.... I know you want it..." I smirked, thinking that I finally succeeded in embarrassing him. Ha. Ha. I didn't succeeded in anything. 

Before I knew, he slammed me against the wall and spoke.

"You've gone too far, (Y/n)." Looks like all I succeeded in, was to make him mad. But why?

"Would you do this kind of thing with anyone if they asked you to explain the game? Listen well. Do not do this again. Ever." 

With every word he spoke, his voice sounded more and more threatening. Is he mad because he thinks I would do this with anyone? For real?

"I guess I'll have to punish you, so that you won't show your body to anyone else."

"What? W-Wait... Listen.. Kisuke..." I try to say, but he's not listening one word.

He started kissing and licking my earlobe, then went to my neck. I had a huge disadvantage since I was only in my bra. 

His hands squeezed my breasts, playing with them. I started to moan at the feeling. It... felt good. One hand remained on my breast, while the other was exploring my whole body. I was moaning louder and louder. Noticing this, he kissed me. 

"I love hearing your sweet voice, (Y/n). But we can't let others hear it now, can we?" he says and kisses me again. Kisuke raises one of my legs and glues it to his hip, while his hand was adventuring up to my butt. It felt so amazing that I was seeing stars. He puts his other hand under my bra and then............... 

Rangiku enters screaming.

"Times up!!" A lot of people were behind her and I thought they will see me, but Kisuke covered me. Whistles and screams were heard. I took my shirt and got out. 

Before I went to my seat, a certain person gave me a piece of paper. It was the paper that I chose from the hat, with his name on it. But on the other side of the paper it was written a message.

"(Y/n)-chan. Right now you don't feel like partying anymore, since your head starting to hurt. That's why your going home. Only that... you will come home with me. Let's enjoy the night, my dear."

I wonder what to do...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Felisitas253 I hope you like it ^.^