Grimmjow

"Grimmjow!" I scream so that the blue haired guy will hear me. I smirked and looked at him. I want him and I have no need to hide this.

He saw that I was smirking at him and he did the same.

"My instinct tells me we're gonna have a lot of fun in here!"

"I hope so! Well... That's only if you're able to keep up with me!" After I said that, in the whole room, sounds of whistles were heard.

I entered first so I was with my back at him. He took my wrist and pinned me on the wall. He wasted no time. He started kissing me. It was a passionate and lustful kiss. I could feel his sexual desire in my entire body. It was just as if electricity was passing through me. He wanted me and I wanted him. I fought back for dominance, but he won. He explored everything. A lot of people say I am crazy and outgoing, but right now... if I wasn't holding onto Grimmjow, I would fall on the ground. My legs turned into jelly and I was embarrassed. I never felt like this.

After he made sure he learned everything about my cavern, he went to my ear.

"So... who was the one not able to keep up?" he was grinning so much and he was making me so mad...

Two can play this game...

I bit his ear and whispered to him "Don't act as if you already satisfied me, kitty." The truth is Grimmjow made me so damn wet with just a kiss, but my pride won't let him win.

He was visible irritated about my comment, but smirked again. He went to my neck and started to kiss, lick, nibble and suck. He was so good at this... he found my sweet spot and then concentrated on it. His hands started to wonder on my body. Our bodies were now glued to one another. One of his hands was on my butt, massaging it, while the other slipped under my blouse, about to touch my breast.

"Mmmnngh..... Grimmjow..." I was so dizzy.... Grimmjow is so freaking hot... I also started to touch him. I could feel his six pack on my fingers.

"Oi.. (Y/n)... Don't look at me like that... We will have to stop before the time's up..." he was also breathing hard while looking into my eyes with that lustful gaze.

"There is still time.." I said and kissed him. My hands were now playing in his hair, while his were on my body. He raised me up and I put my legs around his waist. It was so intense... I couldn't stop. He went to my neck again and then he went lower... on my breast. I moaned louder. He was playing with my breast while massaging my butt. After a while he got to my ear and said

"We have to stop.." the next moment Rangiku entered the room screaming that the time was up. She started squealing after seeing us. We arranged our clothes and got out of the closet.

I sat in his lap and he whispered to me "After this we're going to your home and continue the fun. You won't sleep tonight. I'll make sure... you're satisfied... with only me. No one will be able to satisfy you anymore. I want you to only know my touch. Because you're mine."

I started to blush. Grimmjow said the last part in such a sexual tone, I started to tremble. And now.... I can't wait to get home.