Ulquiorra

I look at the piece of paper only to see that I got the fourth espada. Ulquiorra! 

I got the emotionless hollow. Awesome! Couldn't it be anyone else? Not the only person I fell for... 

I walk to the closet and then I see that he was waiting for me. I entered first, passing by him. He closed the door and walked to the other corner. He stayed there looking at me.

I did the same.... but I couldn't stand it.

"Why are you looking at me like this?"

He continued to stare at me, without responding. The fact that I was ignored hurt, but I just turned my head. I stayed like that for a moment, when I noticed that a box was about to fall. I went there and caught it. 

Luckily, there was nothing precious.

Unfortunately, I was now standing beside Ulquiorra. 

He was watching me intensely. I put the box on the shelf and took a step back, feeling a sudden warmth touching me. I wanted to turn around, but I was trapped facing the wall. Ulquiorra got closer to me. I could feel him breathing into my ear. 

"You smell nice.. (Y/n)..."

What!?? What's happening??? 

I was petrified. I couldn't understand a thing.

"U-Ulquiorra... What... What are you doing? What are you saying?"

He ignored me again and put his hand on my shoulder. After that, he stroked my arm until he got to my hand, he picked it up and pinned it to the wall. His other hand started to touch my waist and going to my belly.

"I like the way you smell, the way you look, the way you are..." he said and began to kiss my earlobe and place kisses down my neck and to my shoulder.

I couldn't believe it.. Is this really happening?

After my belly, his hand was going up, under my cloth, to my breast. I started to moan loudly and I felt him smirking..... SMIRKING!!!! Ulquiorra was freaking smirking??? Oh my God!!! Even though I was damn surprised, my thoughts were flying away with every touch he was giving me. The hand that was playing with my breasts was now going down. Looks like he got bored and decided to make a mess out of me. He reached my pants and unbuttoned them. He touched me down there knowing I couldn't take it anymore. How did he even know how to touch me?... Or any other girl....

"Ulquiorra...." I started to moan his name. I knew he liked it when he started to grind into my ass. I could feel his big bulge down there. He was also breathing hard. 

"The time..." he said grinding harder. I started to moan even louder, but he turned my head and kissed me, in order to suppress it. 

"Don't. I don't want the others to hear this voice." I started to blush at this comment. Suddenly, I felt the warmth around me disappearing. I look at him visibly disappointed. 

"We have to go." he said walking away.  I just stood there, staring at his back. Then he turned around and stretched his hand out to me. 

"Come on. We are leaving. We are going to continue this."

I followed him, unable to wait for his touch.