Ukitake

She got captain Ukitake!! screams Rangiku since she knew I wanted to pick him. Luck is on my side I guess. 

"Shall we?" says captain Ukitake while holding his hand out to me. 

I took his hand and went with him in the closet. I must be already fifty shades of red...

He closes the door behind us and we remained silent in the darkness.

I look at him, only to notice him coming closer. He stroke my arm up, until he got to my shoulder and then he put his hand  on my cheek.

"You... You are really beautiful (Y/n)..." I just stood there, staring at him.

"To tell you the truth.. I was hoping you will choose me. I can't accept you being in a dark room with another guy." 

While speaking, his face was getting closer and closer to my own. I could feel his lips barely touching mine. The next moment, he looked into my eyes and whispered:

"I like you, (Y/n)" and then he kissed me. I kissed him back, letting him know I feel the same. I think he was quite surprised by my actions, since he broke the kiss. I watched him then spoke.

"Captain... I... I feel the same! I like you too!" I barely finished the sentence and he hugged me. 

"I am happy! Thank you, (Y/n)!" 

Again we were staring into each other's eyes, until we kissed again. This time... it was more intimate... it was giving me shivers. I started trembling. Captain Ukitake was kissing me so passionately... I almost fell from my feet, but he catched me. 

"Are you alright, (Y/n)?" 

"Y...Yes... I am alright captain..." I say trying to get free from his grip. I know he was trying to help, but touching my waist right now.... well... didn't really help.

"Please... call me Joushiro. And you don't seem to be alright. You should hold onto me more." He told me, while stroking my waist and bringing our bodies closer.

.

.

.

.

You've gotta be kidding me.... He... HE'S TEASING MEEEEE!!!!!!! 

"C-Captain!!! A- Are you..."

"Teasing you? Of course I do! You're adorable, (Y/n)!" I felt my face literally burning. He was smirking at me, not letting go of my body. Before I knew, he was kissing me again. This time, his hands were feeling my body. He broke the kiss and went to my neck. 

"C-Captain..." he found my sweet spot in seconds... I moaned at his tongue touching my skin. 

"My name, (Y/n)." he whispered into my ear and then bite it. 

I moaned again, but I tried to do what he was demanding from me. 

"J-Joushiro...." I could feel him smirk against my skin.

"Good girl..." he says and went back on what he was doing. He put one of his legs between mine and started to grind onto me. 

Who... who is this person? His not the usual captain that I know... and yet.... I like this part of him.... a lot!

Captain went back to my ear and whispered "It's up."

"What?" I didn't get what he wanted to say.

"The time. We have to go."

"Ah! That's right!!" I say looking at my watch.

"What do you want to do now?"

Again, I look at him not knowing what to say.

"I mean..." he hugged me from behind and whispered "..do you want to stay at the party or we can go and continue from where we left?"

Not a really hard question.