Chad

"She got Chad!" says Rangiku very excited about me entering in a closet with my crush.

Yes. My crush. I like Chad a lot. From his personality to his awesome body. Everything.

He is so kind and considerate and gosh... his body is so.... damn!

I went to the closet first and I hear him coming too. He closed the door behind him and came and sit beside me.

I don't know what to do... I mean we are friends, yes, but he is my crush after all... what am I supposed to do now? I ask myself not realizing that someone had already his eyes on me.

"(Y/n)? Is something wrong?" asks Chad startling me.

"U-Umm.... No.... E-Everything is fine!" I say and give him a sweet smile.

The next moment I felt my hand being taken by his, while his other hand was now resting on my cheek.

I obviously started to blush, not knowing how to react.

"(Y/n). You have a very beautiful smile." he says while stroking my cheek and then continues "Also, you don't have to be so tense because of me... I am..." he wants to say but I stopped him.

"Wait! What did you say?" I ask, looking intensely at him. 

Chad looks at me quite confused, and then I started to explain.

"You said that I am tense BECAUSE of you. I could be tense because of so many other reasons like because it's my first time playing this game or because we are in a dark room or because of something else." he looks at me, realizing he made a mistake. 

"So. My question is: How are you so sure it's because of you?" 

"No... It's not like that. I didn't mean to say that from so many reasons.... I mean... I don't consider that I am so important.... I..." seeing that he gets very agitated and flustered I started to speak, interrupting him again.

"Chad.... Calm down... I didn't say you were selfish... I am actually ask you who told you? Someone told you this. "

"N-No..... It's not like that... " he says looking down.

"Oh really? Then say it while looking into my eyes!" I say, taking his face into my hands and making him look at me.

"I ..... I .... " he started, but sighed and put his hands on mine, taking them off his face. "Rangiku-san told me."

"WHAT!??" NOOO!!!!! Not Rangiku.....

"W-What did she say.... exactly?" he paused for a bit, avoiding looking at me, but after a few second he straighten his grip on my hands, look into my eyes and spoke.

"I once asked her why aren't you as comfortable with me like you are with Ichigo. She laughed a bit and the said that you will always be like that. I was pretty confused and the she said.... well...."

"What? What did she say?" i ask impatient.

"S-She said that... It's because you like me..." 

I stare at him a bit, right before my head exploded from the embarrassment. 

"Let me out of here!!!! I'm gonna kill her!!!!" I scream walking to the door. 

Chad wanted to stop me so he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him, hugging me. I was completely petrified.

"So it's true. You do like me." I blush again.... burying my head into his chest. 

"I... " I started, but Chad interrupted me.

"Me too."

I raise my head and look at him, surprised. "What?"

Chad got closer to my face, our lips barely touching.

"Me too.... I like you too, (Y/n)." he says, closing the gap between our lips. 

I am still surprised and shocked by what's happening, but I kissed him back.

When we broke the kiss, we stared into each other's eyes for some time. While doing this, Chad's hands started to touch me quite intimately, while mine were doing the same, feeling his muscular body. We kissed again, much harder. I put my hands under his shirt, wanting to feel more of his body. He shivered a bit under my touch. His hands were also.... just a little naughty. A little more... actually. Chad too, put one hand under my shirt, on my back, while the other went to play with my butt. I moaned, not being able to restrain myself anymore.

"C - Chad... " I spoke through kisses. He took my moans as a permission of going further, so he started to grind into me, and I did the same. Our kisses were now much more sexual. All the pleasure was rushing to my head, but I noticed we don't have time anymore.

"Mmmh... Chad.... " I say, him still trying to kiss me. "The time is up."

When I said this, he stopped and arranged his clothes. I did the same. 

We got out of the closet as if nothing happened.

Later that night, when the party was almost over, Chad came to me and asked:

"Do you want to come to my house?"

I only had to look into his eyes for him to receive the answer. I am already euphoric, but I think I can handle a bit more.