Toshiro - part 2 (lemon)

"Tell them you don't feel well and come to my place." 

I couldn't believe it... after everything that happened in the closet, I was trembling so much, my face redder than blood and my heart beating so much that I was pretty sure it was going to explode. And yet... I wanted to feel his touch on my body once again.

"Ok."  It was all I said, thinking only about the kisses he gave on my whole body, meant to heal the bruises on it. I was looking at him as if I was enchanted. Without me noticing, Toshiro smirked and started to come to me. He stretches his hand to me, but he stopped when he heard the guys outside calling for us.

We got out of the closet and I pretended to feel sick.

"(Y/n)? Are you alright?" Ichigo with Rukia and Orihime came to me. Everyone looked worried and I felt a bit guilty, but the desire was much more stronger.

"Not really... I don't feel well... I think I'm quite tired. I should go home."

"I think I can help you, (Y/n)-chan." says Orihime, offering to help me. She has such a good heart.. I'm sorry Orihime. Please forgive me.

"No.. It's alright. A hot shower and some sleep is all I need right now. Thank you, Orihime." I responded and she nodded.

"I will go with her." says Toshiro suddenly and everyone turned to him. "I need to leave this place, as soon as possible."

Some of the people of the room believed him easily and some gave us a knowing look, smirking. I blushed, looking at the floor.

We finally left, in the direction of Toshiro's house, of course.

As we were walking, the cold air was blowing through my hair and against each wound I had. My body was much more sensitive now. I couldn't help but imagine that instead of the air, Toshiro's lips were there. I shivered at the though and got more and more impatient to get to his house.

"Are you cold, (Y/n)?" asks Toshiro suddenly. Most probably, he saw me shivering just now. Well... I couldn't exactly tell him the reason so I lied, my face getting redder by second.

"Y-Yes... A bit." I say, looking at the ground, afraid he would notice the fact that I'm lying.

He narrowed his eyes and took my hand in his.

"Oh really? I see your hands are pretty warm. Almost as warm as you face." he says, a smirk clearly visible on his face. "What were you thinking, (Y/n)?"

"N-Nothing... Really... I-" 

"What did I say about lying to me?" I couldn't finish my sentence and now I was able to see how Toshiro's eyes were getting darker. This time, instead of scaring me, they were exciting me. I could feel the adrenaline raising up inside me and bite my lips, then spoke.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I don't remember anything." as soon as I said that, he looked confused, but then a sly grin formed on his face. 

"I see.. So you don't remember, right?" I couldn't respond because immediately after he said that, he put his hand on my waist, tightening his grip and flash stepped to his house.

I didn't quite expected that. He opened the door, without loosing the grip on my waist even for a second.

We entered, he closed the door and the next second he was kissing me. His hands were gently caressing my body, not wanting to hurt me.

We were at the entrance and I had nothing to support myself, so I fell from my feet. He chuckled and helped me up. 

"Come on."

"Where?" 

"We're not going to continue this in front of the entrance, right? Or you want to?"

"N-No!!" I jumped, blushing thousands shades of red. What a stupid question I asked...

"Also..." he had my attention once again "a hot shower was it?" 

I was confused for a second, then he gestured me to go to the bath room. I nodded and walked in, only to notice that he came after me. 

"What are you doing?" I asked unsure and embarrassed.

"You didn't think I will let you alone in here, right? What if you fell and hurt yourself? You are already hurt."

"What? There's no way something like that will-" I stopped when I noticed the sly grin reappeared on his face. No way... it's just an excuse!!

While I was in my own world, Toshiro took off his shirt and was now getting closer to me. I don't think I could get redder than that. He pinned me to the wall, kissing me again. His hands much more naughty and wild, were now feeling my whole body. Toshiro put his hands under my shirt and caressed my belly, raising my shirt at the same time.

"Hands up!" was all he said and I obliged. After that, he went to my ear and whispered "Good girl..." then he bitten on my earlobe. I moaned and felt his hands going lower on my body. Toshiro was now nibbling and sucking on my sweet spot on the neck, making me moan even harder. 

His hands went under my skirt, making me trembling and raising one leg to put it around his waist and getting even closer to me. I could feel the bulge in his pants and it was.... surprisingly big. He grinded hard and long on me, but only once. The sensation made me threw my head back. I could see that he liked my reaction by the looks of his eyes. Full of lust, I could feel them literally eating me and making me burn with desire. 

I grinded back against him, hinting that I wanted more... so much more. As a response, Toshiro gave a hard squeeze to my butt and then took off my skirt. After that, his hands went up again, caressing my back this time and right to my bra, removing it in one swift move. I was only left in my underwear, half naked in front of him. I was so amazingly embarrassed I wasn't able to move. He came closer once again, our bodies glued to each other. I could feel his muscles and realised he was still in his pants. I put my left hand on his chest, letting it slide down, feeling his well built body and stopped at the contact with the piece of cloth. He got the hint and started to remove them. He did so and then he ripped off the remained cloth, signaling he was losing his patience.

Toshiro guided me inside the shower He pinned me to the wall again and I moaned at the mixture of hot water and cold faience. He kissed me, then went to my neck and then started to kiss his path to my chest. He played with my breasts, biting and licking them. After he got bored with this, he continued, placing kisses while going lower and lower, reminding me of what he was doing before Rangiku interrupted us, in the closet. He finally got to his destination and started to lick and suck me there. I was half screaming at the pleasure, unable to contain myself. I felt a knot forming in my stomach and was about to come, but he stopped. He looked up at me, licking his lips and then in a second he was up again, kissing me and letting me taste myself.  He broke the kiss and went to my ear to whisper something.

"Turn around." I did as I was told. 

"Are you ready?" he asked playing right at my entrance.

"Mmh.. Yes..." I say impatient. 

"Are you sure?"this time he grinded on me. He was teasing me.

""Nnnhh... Toshiro... Please... Put it in already!'" I scream and then I felt him entering me. Tears were forming in my eyes because of the pain. He was way bigger than I thought. How could this be even possible? The size of his body and this... They don't match at all!! He let me adjust and then he started to move. The pain was soon replaced by pleasure. It was blissful.. the hot water falling on our bodies like rain drops, his hands touching every inch of my body and the warmth inside me... made me practically scream his name. He was fully enjoying this... the mess in front of him. 

I heard him groan and felt him throbbing inside me. He was close. And so was I.

We came soon with Toshiro embracing me. We were  both breathing hard. We stayed like that for a few moments and then we got out of the shower. I wanted to dress up with my clothes, but before I could reach them, Toshiro wrapped me up in a towel and carried me to bed.

"You didn't think it was over, right? I said the shower was alright. But I don't think so about the sleeping part." 

It was the best night ever.