Aizen

Oh my God!! screamed Rangiku. She... she has... Aizen taichou...

I was speechless. I just can't believe it... What were the chances that I will choose the one I desire so much?...

We both entered the closet. He was watching me. His look was so intense that I felt my whole body going numb.

"(Y/n)..." he started, with his eyes still on me "I know your desire.. it can be read in your eyes.."

I said nothing. I was just staring at him getting closer. One step for each word he spoke. He was now standing in front of me. We were both looking in each other's eyes... As if we were talking with our looks. We got closer and.... kissed. It was amazing.... a blissful paradise... Intense and erotic... He was a damn good kisser. He put his tongue in my mouth and explored everything.. I started to moan. My hands were playing in his hair while Aizen's were only resting on my waist... 

"Aizen... " I moaned breaking the kiss. He only looked at me interested and satisfied. I see... he was doing this on purpose. "Come on.." I say... "I know you desire me as much as I desire you..."

I was looking at him with such intensity that I almost saw him shudder.. But his look changed from calm and lustful to an animalistic thirsty look. Knowing that it changed because of me, made me feel intoxicated. After that I started a new kiss and it was hella different. We were kissing as if we were about to die the next moment. And it felt incredible. He started ravishing me.He was kissing my neck, I could feel him leaving kiss marks on me. 

"Aizen.." I started moaning then bit my lip to suppress it. 

" Don't do this... I want to hear you, to listen to that voice of yours moaning my name..." whispered Aizen in my ear in such a sexual tone, that I couldn't resist. I bit him on the neck while starting to grind on his leg and then lick him up to his ear.

"Aizen... I want you..." I said while rubbing my hands in his chest and trying to remove his cloth. He kissed me again and took his hand to my damn wet womanhood. Now that was unexpected. I half moaned half scream his name. Aizen was now rubbing me.

"You like this... (Y/n)?" he smirked " What a shame we have to stop.." he said and removed his hand and licked it "Tasty.."

I looked at him, disappointment visible on my face. "Let's go to my house. Now." I demanded.

He chuckled and just came with me. We got out of the closet and headed to my home. He took my hand in his and told me:

"I really loved how my name sounded moaned by you..." I blushed and look at him. I wanted to say something, but was interrupted. 

"That's why (Y/n)... tonight you will scream it.." continued Aizen with that beast look of him on his face.

And I can't wait for it...