Byakuya*

I was holding the paper wondering.... "What am I supposed to do now????"

I got Captain Kuchiki. I would be lying big time if I said I didn't like it. The problem was that I liked it too much!!

I turn around only to see that he went to the closet. Well... that's weird. 

I enter too and close the door behind me. I wanted to take a step, but I tripped and landed on captain's body. It smelled nice.... 

"(Y/n)?"

 I realised I started daydreaming on him and got away.

He chuckled and put his hands around me. "There is no need for you to get away.. It's not like I oppose to what you were doing." 

"Eh?" I look at him surprised. 

After that we sat down and started talking. I told him about my family and he did the same. He also told me about Hisana. His deceased wife. 

From the first moment I heard the story about his wife I knew. I knew she will always have a special place in his heart. But I also think that he has enough space for someone else. 

I don't know if he got over her death, but he will eventually. I was far away in my thoughts and didn't notice him staring at me. 

When I finally noticed, I was so embarrassed I couldn't look into his eyes.

"What happened, (Y/n)? Come on..Look at me. I am not that ugly." I couldn't help but laugh at his statment. 

"You? Ugly? This is the best quote I've ever heard!!! " I was laughing pretty hard.

Suddenly, he put his hand on mine and got closer. I understood and did the same. Our lips met in a blissful kiss. I put my hands in his hair, while captain rested his own on my waist. When we broke the kiss I could see a satisfied face on captain. I give him a puzzled look and then he explained to me: 

" I wanted to do this for a long time. " I blush at his explanation and avoid his eyes. 

He chuckled and took my face between his hands.

"I like you, (Y/n)." he said and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"TIME'S UP!!!" says Matsumoto from the entrance. 

We got out of the closet and went to our seats. Well.. not before captain giving the orange haired lieutenant a death glare.

I don't exactly blame him.... She kind of ruined the mood, but I should also thank her. If it wasn't for her.... my heart would've explode.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please forgive me for the long wait!!! >.<

Fandom_Freak23 I hope this is what you wished. Let me know if it's not good.