Grimmjow - part 2 (lemon)

I sat in his lap and he whispered to me "After this we're going to your home and continue the fun. You won't sleep tonight. I'll make sure... you're satisfied... with only me. No one will be able to satisfy you anymore. I want you to only know my touch. Because you're mine."

I started to blush. Grimmjow said the last part in such a sexual tone, I started to tremble. And now.... I can't wait to get home.

As I sat in his lap I could see other couples going inside the closet, making me think only about what happened in here. No matter how insane I am, I couldn't stop burning under his touch, the fact that I am sitting now here isn't helping at all. I am fully aware of the fact that he is a bit hard since we got out of the closet. I wanted him so much... I could barely restrain myself not to grind onto him.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms encircling my waist, stroking me slow and sensual. It startled me and made me tremble under his touch. I suppressed a moan so that the others won't notice. We were in a darker corner of the room, keeping our distance from the others, but I didn't want to be the center of attention right now. I didn't have to turn to know that Grimmjow was smirking. He felt me tense under his touch, giving him a deep satisfaction. Not for long though. As a response, I moved back and forth, making him groan. He bit my neck then lick the area up to my ear and nibbled on my earlobe.

"Don't think you can do what you want... (Y/n)..." he says and bucked up, letting me get a better feel of his groin, which got bigger. I mewled a bit at the sensation and let my head fall back onto his shoulder. After that, one of his hands went lower, to my hip and the other went on my thigh, between my legs. He was kissing my neck, while feeling my body with his hands. The hand that was on my hip, went now under my blouse and up to my breasts, cupping one of them and massaging  it slow, but firm. By now, his other hand was dangerously close to my  intimate part which was too wet for my taste. He moved his hand there and felt it, growling low.

"Fuck... (Y/n).. you're so damn wet." he said still growling and putting his hand under my underwear, making me moan a bit, but not so loud for the people in the room to hear. I was breathing hard and fast when I felt him putting a finger inside me, making me gasp. He smirked against the sensitive skin on my neck, while I was shivering. 

Unexpectedly, he took his hands off me, and returning to the initial position. I was puzzled, until I realized someone standing in front of me.

"What are you guys doing here? Having fun all by yourselves?" asks Rangiku with an I know what you were doing  tone.  I rolled my eyes and got up, looking as normal as possible and said that me and Grimmjow will be leaving. He looked surprised, but complied grinning. 

We finally got home and I didn't wait for any invitation. And seems Grimmjow thought the same. I jumped into his arms, linking my legs around his waist, his hands on my hips, holding me up. He took me to the bedroom and threw me on the bed.

He ripped off my clothes, leaving me naked under him. He took off his own and came back to kiss me. Both our hands feeling each other's skin, while we were enchanted in our heated kisses. 

"You smell nice." spoke Grimmjow between the kisses, looking at me and licking his lips. It made me blush and after he said that he went down there, ready to give me pleasure. As he proceeded, I was moaning and calling his name, with my hands in his hair. Even in that place I could feel his too well-known smirk, pleased to know that he was the cause of the mess in front of him. I soon finished, griping his hair even tighter, arching my back and screaming his name, while electricity went throughout my whole body. He got up, licked his lips saying that I was tasty while I was standing there, breathing hard. 

After a few seconds, I pushed him on his back, with me being above him now.

"My turn." I say and went to kiss him. I placed kisses from his mouth to his neck and started nibbling and biting there. After that, I went lower and lower placing light kisses on his chest, then his stomach, licking his muscles here and there, until I arrived where I was supposed to. I bit my inferior lip, looking at his size in awe. I gave a long and heavy lick to his shaft, from bottom to the head, making him groan and shiver, watching me with eyes filled with desire. I started taking him in my mouth, bit by bit until I took him all in my mouth, deepthroating him. He moaned low at the warm and pleasurable sensation, letting me know I was blowing off his mind. I went faster and faster until I felt him throbbing inside. He tightened his grip on my hair.

"(Y/n)... "hearing him moan my name, sent sparks through every part of my body. I smirked and went faster and harder until I felt him cum in my mouth. When he finished I got him out of my mouth and looked straight into his eyes. When our eyes met, I shuddered seeing his animalistic look. I heard him growling like a panther ready to take his pray, moaning only at the thought. The next moment, I was thrown back with force by Grimmjow, who was biting on my neck quite hard. I moaned his name and felt him positioning himself at my entrance. He didn't ask for permission and entered in one go, making me gasp from the pain. It hurt a lot and he started moving immediately. Soon, the pain turned into pleasure and I started moaning louder and louder, digging my nails into his back. He groaned yet again and went faster and much more harder. I was losing my mind at how good it felt. I moan his name loud, almost screaming it when I felt myself close. I came and he continued bumping into me, until I felt the same throbbing as before. He released soon, making me moan his name once more. He got up and turned me around. I was on my knees, facing the wall with my hands pinned to it by him and his voice whispering right next to my ear. 

"I told you, didn't I? You won't sleep tonight. I will make you learn that your body and soul are both mine." He purred and did whatever he wanted with me. 

The next morning, I woke up in his arms, feeling a bit sore. We did it a lot last night, but it was incredible. I blush at the thought. His face was so peaceful. He is really cute when he sleeps. I went down and kissed him. Before I knew it, he was above me, smirking  and licking his lips. 

"Guess you want more?" 

The rest of the day I could barely move. And yet... I can't wait for the night to come...