Hichigo - part 2 (lemon)

"We are leaving right now! I want to hear you scream my name as much as possible... and... as fast as possible..." and kissed me.

We got out of the closet and left. I want to get home as soon as possible...

After we got home he slammed me to the door and kissed me passionately. He put both his hands on my waist starting to feel my body. His left hand went to my butt and gave it a hard squeeze.

"Mm.." I moan while still kissing him. He broke the kiss and smirked at me for the 100th time now. 

He went to the place where he bit me and sensually kissed me. I could feel him still smirking, knowing he was making me tremble from his touch.

"H-Hichigo.. Let's go to my bedroom.. I want you.." I looked straight into his eyes while I demanded what I desired. His smirk dissapeared and gave me another kiss, a more powerful one, his tongue was dancing along with mine. 

"Let's go" he said and he guided us o the bedroom.

He made me sit on the bed and then he started climbing over me. He took off his shirt letting me admire his well toned body once again. After that, he looked into my eyes and took off my clothes.

He took off whatever he had left on his body and then got close to my ear.

"Here we go, (Y/n).. take what you want." and then he suddenly turn us over.

I was now on top of him. He continued..

"If you want something, then you should take it yourself. Isn't that right.. (Y/n)?" he said giving me the darkest smile he had and making me blush a thousand shades of red. After that, he dropped the smile, but kept his dark stare.

"Put it in.. (Y/n)." it was a command.. no matter how much I despised to be messed with.. I liked this. His dark eyes on me, as if he was in control.

I positioned myself on top of him and tried to put it in, but it was harder than I thought.. and the fact that it was also bigger than expected didn't help.

I lowered my body on his shaft slowly, since it made me more sensible to the touch. I bit my lip hard and tried to take it all thinking there was no way it will fit. Suddenly, I felt two hands on each side of my hips and him pushing himself up in one strike.

"You take too long, love.. and I can't keep my hands off of you this much.."

My eyes widened and tears started to form. That one push of his felt so amazing as if I was seeing stars.

He then started to move himself up and down at an amazing speed. My legs were alredy trembling and I felt like I was close. I thightened up around him and he felt it.

"Not yet, baby. Don't cum"

However, it was already too late as I came all over him. His stare was still dark but amused. 

"Now that's a bad girl" and the his voice lowered "I said don't cum." and he slapped my butt cheek.

He the changed position making us do doggy style. He changed his pace from short and fast to long, slow and hard. And everytime he pushed in to the limit, he would slap my butt hard.

It both hurt and pleasured me. I was screaming each time, but it was getting unbearable.

"Please.. Hichigo.. please.. faster.." I was pretty much out of breath at this point. My hands gave up and my head was now on the bed when I turned at him flushed, with tears in my eyes and asked once more.

"Please.."

At that moment he stopped and kissed me on the temple. 

"I seriously go so easy on you, love.." and started to go at the fastest speed possible.

He knew I was close and so was he. We both came and the we stood in each other's arms, taking a breath.

"You are amazing, (Y/n)." I heard him and I was trying to respond, but before I could, I fell asleep.