Shuhei

"Hisagi.... Shuhei?" I ask puzzeled, wanting to make sure that I'm seeing right.

Hisagi looks at me surprised, but then he turns to me and tells me to come. I do as he says and get in the closet with him, closing the door after us.

"So.. How are you?" asked Hisagi. 

He is really cute, being so panicked. But this is our Hisagi. Usually he is really cool and composed, while there are times when he is all flustered and shy. I can see that he is blushing even in this dark closet. 

"Like always... doing chores and papers. Being a third seat ain't that different from being a lieutenant, you know? Even more, since we are in the same squad." I responded, laughing.

"What are you saying? Of course it's different!! I have to do a thousand times more work than you do. And if someone has a problem, then I have to solve it."

""What?? You're kidding!! I have to do the same things!! And you don't have to do a thousand times more work than I do, since I take about half of YOUR work!!!! I am always finishing my job earlier and help you finish yours, BECAUSE you are doing anything else but papers!!!!!" I scream at him, realizing now that I am standing in front of him.

I notice that mister lieutenant is smirking, while looking at me intensely.

"What?"

"You're really cute when you get mad." he says, making me blush. He chuckles and gets closer to me.

"I know that you do a lot of work, (Y/n). I also know that you are actually finishing your papers early, so that you can also do as much as you can from mine..." he paused and then smiled and looked straight into my eyes.

"I know that every morning you like to wake up very early in the morning so you can watch the sunrise, then you water the flowers you keep on you window, not before you smell them. After that you go to run about 10 km around Rukongai. While you are running, you usually stop and play with the kids or help the old people. Every morning." 

"How.... " I wanted to ask, but I was interrupted.

"How do I know all this? It's because I am always watching you..." he says while taking a strand of my hair and kisses it. "It's because every time I see you, I just can't take my eyes off of you, (Y/n)."  

Hisagi was now looking into my eyes, waiting for my response. I can't even describe how shocked I am... one minute he is so flustered he doesn't know what to do, and the next minute he makes you blushing like mad. Where is the shy Hisagi from a second ago?

"So? Do you feel the same?" Oh. There he was. Once again, he started to panic. 

It's my turn.

"I do." that's all I said before I went and hugged him tightly.

"I like you!" I say again and I look up to see his reaction. He was looking the other side, but I was still able to see him blushing.... and that he was happy. 

I put my hand on his cheek, making him look at me. I don't know what came over me, but I have this urge... I want to kiss him... right now. I started to lean in, closing my eyes, and he did the same. The kiss was sweet and calm in the beginning, but then it has gotten more passionate. While our kiss was getting more heated by the second, our hands started to move on each other's body, feeling everything.

He went to my neck and started to search for my sweet spot. Once he found it, he started to nibble on it, making me moan. My hands on his hair, while his were still touching my body. He went lower, to my chest, but I realize the time was almost up so I stop him. He wanted to take my shirt off, but I knew that if we continue now, we won't stop. 

"Hisagi... the time is almost up." I say breathing hard.

He looks at me, pouting. I laughed at him.

"Look who's cute now! Ha ha ha!" 

Hisagi pushed me against the wall and kissed me one more time. 

"Looks like I don't find it as funny as you." he says in a husky voice, making me excited. I wanted to tease him so much... 

"So... " I start getting closer and closer to his ear "... do you want us to leave now, or after the party?" I ask biting his earlobe and then lick it. He looks at me for about half a second and then responded.

"Yours or mine?"