Kaien Shiba

"She got you, Kaien!" says Rangiku, wanting to make sure that she gets his attention. Once she got it, she took me by my arm, went to him and did the same, then shoved us both into the closet.

"Nice way of doing things.... Rangiku..." I say, more for myself. I swear I'll kill her if Kaien found out that I have a crush on him.

"I am pretty sure that was sarcasm since your eyes are trowing daggers right now." he says laughing.

I blush a little and look away from him. It's dark in here so I don't think he'll be able to see tha-

"I can still see you're blushing, even if you look away."

Great! -.- Just as I was saying. OF COURSE he was able to see....

I look at him by instinct, surprised and blushing harder. He looks at me too and we remained like this for a few seconds.

"You are beautiful, (Y/n)..." well... it's not the first time I heard this, but coming out from his mouth... gives me a blissful feeling. 

Even though I am really happy, I can't let him find out about my crush. I mean.... I know he told me I'm beautiful, but he's not the first person to do so. And there is no need for him to have a crush on me, only because he said this. Not to mention... he is kind to everyone... it's not like he treats me special.

"Well of course! Tell me something I don't know!" I responded laughing. "A lot of people told me I am as beautiful as a princess! Mostly boys, though." I couldn't abstain myself from trying to make him jealous. And surprisingly... it kind of worked. His eye twitched when I said the last part. Also, it's not like I lied. A lot of people told me this.

"And who exactly told you this?" there it is. The question I was waiting for. 

"What? Why?" I asked as if I was surprised. 

"I am pretty sure a lot of people want you as their princess... I am just curious who would."

"Well... Renji, captain Komamura, captain Ukitake, Izuru, Hisagi, captain Kyouraku... WAIT!!! Are you kidding me??? Do you actually think no one told me this?" he started to laugh, but then responded.

"It's not like that. I wanted to see the competition."

"Competition? For what?" I ask, looking at him and tilting my head.

The next moment, he got to his knees, took my hand, brought it to his mouth and kissed it.

I was standing there, stunned, the shock could be read on my face.

He got up and took my face into his hands.

"What's the surprise face for? Weren't you a princess? Also, by the competition I meant..." he whispered while getting closer to my ear. "...the competition for the prince's place." After he said this, he kissed me. I didn't waste the precious time anymore and I kissed back. I put my hands on his neck, hugging him, and kissed back deepening it.

It was getting harder and harder to breath. The temperature inside the closet was raising and I wanted to take my shirt off, but Kaien stopped me.

"Not now. The time is up. Let's continue this later." he said, smirking at the last part.

I nodded and we got out of the closet, hand in hand.

So... When does the party end?