Yumichika

She got Yumichika!! shouts Rangiku because everyone had to know exactly who i got...

I looked at Yumichika and I was surprised to see that he was looking at me already. After our eyes met, a devilish smirk formed on his face. Now, THAT gave me chills. I entered in closet after him and I closed the door.

"So..." says Yumichika while he was coming closer to me. " We're going to have so much fun.." he whispered seductively. He was right in front of me, his lips almost touching mine. He took a strand of my hair and started playing with it."You are so beautiful, (Y/n)..... You look amazing, you are strong, your body is so sexy....... and you will be mine from now..." I was hypnotized by his lustful voice. He then closed the gap between our lips. The kiss was so passionate and seductive... I could barely breath. Yumichika licked my lips, but he played too much with me. It's my turn. I denied it. I heard a low growl coming from him." (Y/n)... Don't play with me". This mad and dominating Yumichika was turning me on.

"Or what?" I asked unable to hide the grin that formed on my face.

He bitten my earlobe and whispered in a husky voice "Or this". He started to grind onto me and I gasped. No way he would miss this chance. He put his tongue into my mouth and started exploring everything. He then started to search my soft spot on my neck. I started moaning because he found my sweet spot AND he was grinding harder.

"Y-Yumichika..." I moaned his name right in his ear..... and it seems I pushed a switch on him. He slammed me on the wall and raised me up. I put my legs around his waist and he started grinding again, while messing me up. Yumichika was kissing, nibbling, licking and touching me everywhere. He was driving me crazy and I wanted him to feel like this too. I started to grind too and then I put my hands around his neck and whispered in his ear " Yumichika..... give me more..." while licking his earlobe.

He let out a moan and started undressing me, then he stopped.

"Yumichika? What's wrong?" I asked.

"The time is up" He got away from me and he arranged his clothes.

The door opened with Rangiku shouting "Time's up!! Eh? Nothing happened?"

"Only if you knew..." I thought.

While we were getting out of the closet Yumichika whispered in my ear.

"Tonight your staying at me.."

I blushed like mad, but nodded. I can't wait for this party to finish.