Byakuya - part 2 (lemon)

"Bye everyone!!" I say to my friends and turn to walk, excited. I knew what was about to happen tonight. 

After I went back to my seat, his words were echoing inside my head the whole time. I shiver when I think about the way his husky voice was sounding in my ear, the feel of his breath on my skin when he said...

 "You will come with me to my room after the party." 

The whole night I was in an euphoric state, unable to forget his touch, his kisses, his hot body against mine....

I searched for him with my eyes, but in vain. I entered back, only to see him sitting at the table, with a glass of whiskey in his hand. He looked at me directly, not bothering to hide the lust and desire in his eyes.  

His eyes made my body temperature to raise and, once again, I bitten my lip unable to get my eyes off him. Suddenly, his eyes got a dark aura in them. He got up from his chair and started to walk to me. His pace was fast, but he didn't use shunpo. It felt as if I made him mad. He reached me, put his hand on my waist, dragged me to him, and kissed me with such force and passion that I could barely stand. He broke the kiss and looked at me intensely, with a dominant air around him.

"What did I tell you about biting your lips, (Y/n)?"

This is bad.... it's a habit of mine... I can't help it... Whenever I feel aroused I have this urge to bite my lips. Like now..

"I- I am sorry c-captai-" I couldn't finish my sentence because he put his hand on my breast squeezing it hard, while his leg was between mine.

"You're not a very good girl, are you? First, you didn't listen what I said about biting your lips and now you don't call me the way you are supposed to do."

His touch was getting much more aggressive by second. I moaned, not being able to keep my voice in.

"B-Byakuya..." I say, like I was apologizing again. 

He let go of me and made a sign with his head, indicating me to follow him. I did and before I realized, we were now in front of his house. We entered and I barely had time to get my shoes off, because he pinned me to the wall, kissing me again. He put his tongue into my mouth and his hands were feeling every inch of my body. Without letting me go, he guided me to his room, where a large bed was waiting for us. 

He threw me on the bed, taking off his shirt and loosening the belt of his pants. The view was arousing me so much... I could feel how wet he got me.... and we barely started... Unconsciously, I've bitten my lip again, but this time I realized and stopped. It was too late though. Byakuya was now on top of me, one of his legs massaging my most intimate parts. He kissed me again, but this time he bitten my lip. And it wasn't an easy one... I moaned loud from the pain... I could feel the blood leaking from my lip. It was a punishment.

"Because you did it again." Byakuya continued my line of thoughts as if he was in my mind.

He went back at what he was doing and licked the blood, kissing me one more time. I kissed back, my hands feeling his well built body and muscles. Realizing that I was still wearing clothes, he decided there was no need for them anymore. He took off my dress in one swift move, leaving me only in my underwear, since I couldn't wear a bra with that dress.

He smirked and looked at my body. I was embarrassed and noticed that he was now impatiently licking his lips. I could feel it... under his look... I could feel that he wanted me so much... and I was thinking the same.

"Mmmh... Byakuya..." I moan, letting him know that I wanted him too. He went to my neck, kissing and nibbling on it. One of his hands was playing with my breast, while the other went to my wet womanhood.

He massaged these sensitive parts of mine, making me moan so much that I didn't even care anymore. He stopped and took my underwear off. I was now standing naked on his bed. He took the rest of his clothes off too, letting me see that I wasn't the only wet one here. There was precum leaking from his shaft. One problem though... He... He's way too big... will it fit?

Again, as if reading my mind, Byakuya responded "It will fit. It will hurt, but it will be the only time. Trust me." he says and kisses me.

He put a finger inside me and started to pump in and out. After some time, he added one and then two more fingers. It felt really good and I could feel myself getting close.

"B-Byakuya!!!!" I scream before I cum on his hand. It was amazing... It felt so incredible I can't even describe it. 

Byakuya took his hand to his mouth and licked it smirking. "You taste amazing, (Y/n)." he says to me, making me blush even more than I already am.

After that, he positioned himself to my entrance and looked at me, asking for permission. I nodded and the next moment I felt that I was ripped in two. I could feel tears in my eyes, while I was holding tight onto him, waiting for the pain to go away. I couldn't say the same about Byakuya. It feels as if he is restraining a lot, so that I can adjust.

"(Y/n)... you are really tight... I want... to move?" 

The pain didn't disappear, but it was bearable now.  

I've bitten my lip again and said "Do it!"

"You really need to learn how to stop doing that."

After he said that, he started to move, kissing me again. He moved faster and faster, the pain being replaced by pleasure. I was almost screaming now. He went to my breasts and started to play with them. Byakuya was licking and kissing one, while massaging the other and vice versa.

One of my hands was playing in his hair, while the other was holding the sheets. Once again, I was getting close.

"Byakuya.... I..."

"Yeah... Me too." 

He was thrusting inhumanly fast in me. I could feel my juices covering him. After a few thrusts, he came too, moaning my name. He got himself out of me and covered us with the sheets. He put a hand around my waist and closed his eyes.

"Good night, Byakuya!" I say, looking at him smiling and pretty sure that he heard me. 

I knew it will be an awesome night. And it was!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There it is, guys!!! My very first lemon!! 

Tell me what do you think!