Ichigo - part 2 (lemon)

The party ended and we finally got to go home. After we exited the closet, Rangiku told me to stay and drink with her. She insisted so much that I had no choice.. even though I had other plans...

"No need to pout. All we have to do is to go to my house and continue what we were doing."

Even though that was all we had to do.. After Rangiku kidnapped me, I never got a chance to talk to Ichigo for the whole party. And now I can't find him at all. Not that I can actually search too much for him. I drank way too much. 

"Found you. There you are." Once again, I was startled by the sudden voice behind me. But because of the fact that I could barely stay straight on my feet, I got unbalanced and almost fell. I'm lucky that Ichigo caught me before that happened. I look at him and realized that he has such beautiful eyes... 

"(Y/n)? Are you alright?" 

"Yeaaah! I'm toutally fuaine!" I say starting to laugh. The alcohol rushed to my head.

"You're drunk. You shouldn't have drank so much." Ups. He seems a bit mad. But he looks so cute.

"Eeeh? But I didn't drink that much... Anyway..." While saying this I wrapped my hands around his neck and whispered the last part. "Didn't we have something to continue..?" When I finished the sentence I gave a long lick from his neck to his earlobe and then bit it, earning a small moan from him.

"(Y/n).. You're drunk. I'll take you home." he says while unwrapping my hands from his body. After that he picked me up and took me home. He found the keys, unlocked the door and brought me to my room. 

"I'll give you a glass of water. Wait here." 

Yeah. Sure. After he exited my room I got up and started to undress myself. I was only left in my underwear when I heard him returning. I hid behind the door and a few second later, he opened it.

"(Y/n). I brought you the-.. Where are you?" he put the glass on the nightstand next to my bed.

When he was turning around I jumped him and pushed him on the bed. 

"What are you-" I didn't let him finish and kissed him. I put my tongue in his mouth and made sure the kiss turned into an erotic one. It seems it was a success since he kissed me back and started to caress my sides with his hands. I moved my hips, grinding onto him. I earned another moan, so I did it again, harder. Suddenly, Ichigo turned us around so that he was on top now.

"You sure are different when you're drunk." says Ichigo smirking. "But I won't just stay here and take it, you know? So, I'll make sure to remind you tomorrow, that you initiated it." At the last part he licked his lips and kissed me. His left hand was massaging my breast, while the other went to my wet core. I started moaning when I felt his fingers enter me. He went to my neck and did the same thing I did to him a few moments ago. He gave a long lick from the neck to my earlobe and then bit it.

"Payback for earlier. But... it's just the beginning." After he said that, he took of his shirt and loosen his pants. I licked my lips at the view and went to touch his chest. He took my hands and pinned them above my head. 

"This is more like a punishment (Y/n). I won't let you do whatever you want to." Ichigo kissed me once again.

 "I'll also give you a reason to be startled when I am around you." saying this sentence he took his fingers out and replaced them with his shaft. I moaned loud at the pain and pleasure that overcame me. He waited for me to adjust. After a few moment I moved a bit, signaling him that he could move. 

It only took a few moments for me to moan uncontrollably. We changed position a few times. I came so many times, I can't keep count. 

"Ngh.. Ah.. Agh..! I-Ichigo... I.. Again-ngh.. I'm coming!" 

"Mmm.. Me too.." He pounded a few more times and finally released.

I was exhausted. I'm sure I'll be pretty sore tomorrow.. But..

"That was awesome." Ichigo said suddenly. Did he read my thoughts just now? I nodded looking dazed at him. My eyes were closing and I was falling asleep. He smiled and spoke once again.

"But next time, let's make sure you're not drunk. I want to see how you get flustered and embarrassed." and he kissed me on my forehead. I blushed at his statement, but I snuggled inside his arms and we both fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! After another thousand years, I am back! I apologize once again for making you wait for so long. There it is! The lemon for Ichigo. Please enjoy!