Mabashi

"She got Mabashi!" I blushed madly because I had a big crush on him. There were giggles in the room... well... because of me being miss subtle.. a lot of people knew about my feelings.

He stood up  and said nothing. Just walked in the closet. I went after him. After the door closed I wanted to take a step, but I tripped. I was expecting the floor, but instead I felt two strong arms around me.

"Careful! Are you alright?" the closet was dark so I don't think he could see the fact that my face was so red it could explode.

"Y-Yes... I... I'm fine... Thank you!" then he smiled gently at me.

"You are quite shy aren't you?"

I said nothing. I only nodded and he put his hand on my head. "You know... you shouldn't have played this game.What if there were some guy who would've forced you?"

"W-Well..."

"It's alright though. I'm glad it's me." my eyes widened and I started blushing while staring at him.

He also looked at me and then realized what he said.

"Why are you so gentle? Weren't you supposed to be more... umm..."

He got closer to me and asked " More... what?" I didn't respond. I only averted my eyes, but he insisted.

"More what... (Y/n)?" He got even more closer to me. Our lips were inches apart. 

"Umm.... More... sadistic..." he looked at me and said " I am...." he didn't finish, just suddenly smirked. I blushed even more. 

"I can be both gentle and sadistic (Y/n), it depends on what you want..." I bit my lip.

"So? What would you want?" he had me right where he wanted. It's not exactly fair. I just looked at him with pleading eyes. 

When Mabashi looked at me his eyes widened and for a split of second I think I saw a hint of blush. I didn't have time to look better because he kissed me. I was stunned. I didn't know what to do. He broke the kiss, looked at me and said "Just kiss me back..." and that's what I did. I kissed him back and with every second that was passing, our kiss was becoming more heated and passionate.

"That's more like it." he said then he started kissing my neck. I started moaning. My neck was very sensible. When he found my sweet spot I was mewling and holding onto him as if my life was depending on him. After that, his hands started to wander under my clothes. I was moaning louder. He kissed me again and said " Our time is almost up.... How about we go to my house and continue?" I only looked at him blushing, but I nodded.

We got out hand in hand. There were whistles around the room. We told everyone we're going home.