Renji

"She got the red pineapple!!! " shouts Rangiku from behind me.

"OI!!!! Who are you calling red pineapple???" I look at Renji with a hint of blush on my face. I can't let him see it. No way.

We got in the closet and I put as much as possible distance between us. He glares at me for some time, but then he decided to speak.

"(Y/n)... do you really hate me?"

"What?" I ask, looking at me surprised. It was so blunt.... even for him.

"Don't "what" me!! Whenever I am near you, you turn your back to me, if I want to talk to you, you run away. People around me are saying you hate to see my face! That's why you're avoiding me. Did I ever do something to you? Why do you hate to be near me this much? It drives me insane!!!!" he says looking at me. At that moment I realized how wrong I was... I avoided him so that he won't find out that I like him. And now... looks like I only hurt him by doing that. But why would he care this much?...

"Why?" I ask suddenly.

"What why?" asks Renji back.

"Why is it driving you insane? Why do you care about what are other people saying? Why do you care what I think?..... Why do you look so hurt?"

"Ughhh!!!! Why? Why? Why? Why? Why??? Is this the only thing you can say??? Then let me ask you back!!" he says while moving closer to me. "Why are you always looking down when I am in your face? Why do I want you to smile only for me? Why am I so mad when you look happy next to another guy? ..... Why are you always appearing in my face? Be it reality or dreams..." and then he kisses me.

I am shocked, unable to move. He got away and looked into my eyes.

"Why do you think I care... (Y/n)?"

I look at him and understand that we feel the same.

"I hate when you talk to other girls. I hate to turn my back to you, even though I want to see you, I hate the fact that Rukia is so close to you and knows so much about you.... because... I like you too!!"

He looked surprised at first, but the next moment he was hugging me. I hugged him back, but I suddenly felt his hands caressing my body... From my back, to my waist... and going lower...

"R-Renji? W- Wha- What are you doing?!??" I asked extremely embarrassed and not knowing what to do.

"I am doing what I wanted to do for a long time now..." the last part was whispered right into my ear, right before his hands went to my butt and squeezed it.

I mewled at this sensation, only to feel him smirk. 

"Nice sound... Can you do others too?" he asks, then goes to kiss my neck. His hands were still on my butt massaging it. At the moment he found my sweet spot, Renji started to nibble and bite, resulting in me moaning quite hard.

I tried to muffle my moans by covering my mouth with my hand.

"Don't! I want to hear it all." Renji took my hand away from my mouth and pinned it, along with me, to the wall. He entwined his fingers with mine and kissed me. He put his tongue in my mouth and explored my cavern. 

Unfortunately, my feet started to get quite tired from the sensations, so I almost fell. Renji caught me from my waist with one hand, his other hand still pinning mine to the wall.

"Be careful." he says looking straight into my eyes.

"S-Sorry..." I say feeling my whole body trembling uncontrollably.

Renji smirks again. "We need to get out of here right now, so let's go and enjoy the party, because after that, we'll go and have some more fun." 

He kissed me one more time, before we got out of the closet, hand in hand.

This game wasn't such a bad idea after all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ilove2read132 I hope you'll like it!!! <3