Kenpachi

"Zaraki taichou.." says Rangiku smirking at me. I can't believe I let my guard down. She realized I had a HUGE thing for him. It wasn't only butterflies in my stomach. No. I was lusting for that big and muscular body of his. He was strong. Only the thought of his hot body and dominating temper is turning me on. Not to say I could only imagine how big is actually his...

"(Y/n)!! What are you doing? Zaraki taichou is waiting for you!" I heard Rangiku screaming. I bet she has a lot of fun.

I started walking to the closet. I closed the door and then I saw Kenpachi sitting down on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I asked a bit surprised.

He smirked. He looked really seductive. 

"Come here (Y/n)." Said and done. I was in front of him and he suddenly dragged me on his lap. I was so shocked I didn't know what to do.

"No need to be this shocked. I don't really know to play this game, but from what I heard, we are going to have fun. Right?"

I started blushing. I let my gaze down so that I won't have contact with his eyes. BIG MISTAKE!!! When I stared down I realized I'm staying into his lap. And I started thinking again about that

Ughhh... Great! I started cursing in my head. Then I felt two arms starting to move on my body. He was touching me. I instantly raised my face and I looked into his eyes.

"Don't let your mind wonder off while I'm here." there it is. This dominating side of him...

"Ngh..." I tensed and moaned. I moved a little, but that made me to accidentally grind onto him. I froze. I couldn't believe what I just did...

"Come on (Y/n), don't be this shy. I know you aren't." He said looking intensely into my eyes while grinning. " And.." he started while getting close to my ear " that was some nice reaction..." he continued in that husky voice which I love so much. "Come on... do it again..." he said. That turned a switch on me. "Fine!" I put my hands on his shoulders, pushed him down and started grinding like crazy. It was as if we were doing it. I was also feeling all his muscles with my hands. He put his hands on my hips and started grinding as well, but rougher. Oh how I liked it... I was moaning a lot, but he had a pleasured face as well, so I smirked a little. Another mistake. He saw me and looks like he was irritated by that. This time he pushed me down. He was now above me.

"I'll wipe off that smirk from your face!" he roughly kissed me, then he started to kiss and nibble on my neck. He found my sweet spot and I moaned a bit louder, then he bit damn hard on it. I almost screamed. But it was amazing.... it was bliss for me. I wanted so much more... but the time was almost up. I guess he was thinking the same thing. I stared at him with lustful eyes.

"Let's get out of here and go home. I'm gonna make you scream the whole night." and then he kissed me. We got out of the closet and told everyone we are going home.