Wesley

(Wesley^^^)
———
I woke up at six and took a shower then got dressed. I brushed my teeth then put lip gloss on and deodorant. I sprayed some of my favorite perfume and put my hair in a messy bun. I decided to wear my glasses instead of contacts. I grabbed my bag and looked at my phone. Seven twenty.

   I made my way downstairs and I was greeted by Brand. He was dressed in a pair of men's ripped skinny jeans and a light blue button up with white vans.

      "Finally. Good morning to you"he said. I just nodded and grabbed an apple and two water bottles then shoved them in my backpack. I said goodbye to Hilly who handed me my medicine and then followed Brand out. He drove while I took my pills.

    "Why are you taking pills?"Brand asked. Like I said me and Brand weren't really close as kids so we don't really know a lot about each other.

    "It's for my....asthma and stuff leave me alone"I said.

     "Jeez no need to get defensive"He chuckled.

     "Here"I said handing Brand my extra inhaler.

     "Hilly said you need to carry this in case I'm out or if I can't find mine"I said.

   "Okay"he said putting it in his bag. "So I didn't know you had asthma. Is it bad?"

"No. It's not. It's EIB. Exercise-induced bronchoconstriction. So it could be worse"I said looking out the window.

    "Oh okay. But you have to take medicine too?"

    "The pills are for other stuff it's nothing."

   "Oh anxiety or something?"

   "Sure."

    "Okay I got it. Now let me see your schedule"He said parking. I handed him my schedule and he looked over my classes and teachers.

    "Okay good news...you have every class with Wes"Brand said as I scrunched my eyebrows together.

   "Wes?"

    "Oh he's one of my friends"he shrugged. "I could ask him to help you out."

     Great...note the sarcasm. Brand got out and I followed as a few people stared at us. I felt uncomfortable.

"Brand people are staring"I whined.

    "You are gonna have to get over it. Being the new girl people are bound to stare"He said. "Oh great Bethany"Brand said looking at the girl who's locker was next to mine.

     "It's Bailey"she said annoyed.

    "Right okay. So this is Emma. My sister. Here show her around"he said handing her my schedule then he walked off. Wow kinda rude.

"No offense but your brother is a total jerk"Bailey said.

    "Yeah I'm starting to get that"I stated as she smiled.

    "I'm Bailey Morgan"she stated shaking my hand.

   "Emma Johnson"I introduced myself.

    "Nice to meet you Emma you're really pretty"she said as I grabbed the stuff I needed then closed my locker.

    "Thanks"I blushed. "I'm not used to people complimenting me."

   "Strange. Okay so your schedule says you have physics first which is luckily with me"she said as I leaned my back against my locker and looked over to my left. I saw a group of boys walk in with my brother.

     "Who are they?"I asked.

    "Well you already know your brother he's Wes' right hand man. The one with red hair and blue eyes is Eric Kelley he is the jokester and prankster of the group. The black haired one with green eyes is Austin Lane he's slept with almost every girl in this school and he is a major player"She said.

  "Yikes."

  "Yeah. The sandy brown haired one with brown eyes and tan skin is the stereo typical "jock" of the group he sucks at everything except sports and annoying girls. The one with the smirk plastered on his face and brown hair with dreamy caramel brown eyes is Wesley Walker his parents are rich and he is next in line to inherit his dad's company. He's football captain and everything a girl wishes they had. He's a player and a total waste of time"Bailey said. I looked at Wes for a few seconds when his eyes met mine I turned around to face Bailey.

    "Um can we go to class now I wanna get a head start"I said.

   "The bell rings at eight fourteen and the final bell rings at eight twenty. Mrs.Walsh usually doesn't open her door until the bell rings it's eight ten right now"Bailey said then she gasped.

   "What? You okay?"I asked confused.

    "Wesley is walking this way"She said quietly and quickly.

     "Can we run?"I whispered back.

    "You're Brandon's sister right?"I heard. Oh an oh so angelic voice from behind me. I turned around to face Wesley Walker.

     "Yeah?"I said he chuckled and grabbed my chin. I pushed his hand away.

    "Mm...feisty"he said by now the stares and whispers began. Brave face.

     "Look I don't know who you think you are but I'm not interested so get that out of your head. Bye."I said then pushed passed him and walked away. Everybody was whispering and they had wide eyes.

          Some girls were glaring at me and some guys were checking me out but all the rest were shocked. I then realized I had no idea where I was going but Bailey quickly got in front of me and I followed her.

    The bell finally rang and we got walked into the class room making us the first ones. Bailey turned around with wide eyes and I felt my heart racing. She blabbed about girl power and How that was badass.

   "Hi you must be Emma Johnson." A voice said from behind me and I turned.

    "You must be Mrs. Walsh"I stated.

    "In the flesh just take a seat anywhere I'm going to assign partners anyways"she said as I went and sat on a stool at a random table. There was two stools at each table Bailey sat next to me as the class started to fill in. The last to enter the class when the bell rang was Wesley. Brand did say I'd see him in every class.  Great. He looked right at me and smirked. Then he sat right behind me.