Auditions and Ice Cream

"Ooh LaLa sneaking in?"Daelyn giggled.

     "Shh it's not like that"I blushed in embarrassment.

   "It looks like it"Willard crossed his arms with a smirk.

"Oh honey please dressed like that with makeup and hair like that. It's not like that seems kind of unbelievable." Frank crosses his arms raising an eyebrow.

"I don't have time for this. I have to get ready. I have talent show auditions and I have to be there in 30 minutes"I said.

I ran upstairs and to my room. I took a very fast shower and got dressed. I brushed and blow dried my hair and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my guitar and jogged down stairs only to be stopped by Hilly.

"Medicine and food."

"For the road?"

"Now?"

"Fine"I took my medicine and took a few bites of the French toast.

"How you getting to the school anyways?"

"What do you mean?"

"Brandon has the car."

"What? Oh my god"I groaned running a hand through my hair.

"Hey g-whoa everything okay?"Philip asked coming out of his study.

"I finally had my chance to try and fit in. To put myself out there and instead Brand has the car."

Philip sighed. "You know why don't you just take your car."

"What car?"

"The one you're supposed to get at the end of the year."

"Isn't that a little unfair to Brand?"

"Well you can use it just this once until the end of the year." He lead me to the garage and took a key off the key hanger. He clicked the button and my eyes lit up.

"Oh my god. A Jeep rubicon? This is mine?"I asked in disbelief and he handed me the key.

"I wanted to get you a Ferrari. But your mom said that's not your style...so do you like it?"

  "Are you kidding? It...it's perfect thank you!"I said hugging him tightly.

"You're welcome...and Emma this is a secret!"

"Aye aye captain! Bye."

"Goodbye"He laughed pushing the button to open the garage doors.

I got in and looked around in awe. It had that new car smell and I sighed in content. This is perfect. Expensive? Yes. Should a teen like me be driving it? No. It screams spoiled rich kid. But do I love it? Hell yeah.

I put my seatbelt on and I pulled out of the garage. I turned the radio to 99.1 KGGI and turned on the AC. After a couple of minutes I made it to school.

I got out and grabbed my guitar. Running through the school doors I ended bumped into someone and looked up to see Austin.

"Hey Em! Wow you were amazing at the party! Your dance moves are wicked especially with a hoola-hoop!"he smiled.