Alright

After a fun day at the aquarium we decided to head to Peggy's. Wesley stopped the car at a nice fancy house and I got out as he went to the back and grabbed our bags.

"Wow....this place is beautiful"I said.

"Yeah she's a high up lawyer"he said. A lady came out who looked kind of like Linda.

"Hello you must be Emma"Peggy smiled hugging me.

"Yup that's me"I said hugging back.

"Call me Peggy"she stated. Then she went over to Wesley and pinched his cheeks as I suppressed a laugh.

"Hi Wesley"she said kissing his forehead leaving a pink set of lips and I felt like I was going to explode from the amount of laughter I was holding in.

"Hey aunt Peggy"he said.

"How's your parents and little Alec?"Peggy asked.

"They're fine and Alec's not so little anymore"Wes chuckled. I remember the day we went to the store together. Wes the warrior and Alec the giant. I chuckled at the memory.

"Okay you two come in tonight I'm ordering in pizza"she stated.

We walked in and she showed us to our room. She left us alone and we sat our stuff down. Wes laid down on the bed spread out like a starfish as I walked past him he grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of him. I laughed and pecked his lips.

"I think you look dashing with those pink lip prints on your forehead"I said as he made a confused face then he put two and two together and groaned.

I wiped the lip prints off his forehead and pecked his lips again.

"Princess"Wes said.

"Wesley don't call me princess."

"Why don't you like me calling you princess?"

"Because bitch I'm a queen."

"Ohhh okay I see now"He chuckled. I laid by his side and he looked at me.

"That kiss at the game.... she was my ex. The one tha-"

"I know. The guys and Bailey told me."

"Oh...well It was an in the moment thing. She just came up and kissed me. I was taken back. I let her kiss me because I wanted to hurt you"He said sitting up.

"What?"I asked hurt as I sat up too.

"I wanted to hurt you. It was selfish. I just thought that if you saw maybe you'd react and I would know."

"Know what?"I asked trying to keep my temper in check.

"If you still had feelings for me. After I saw you at the mall I didn't want to just let you go. Instead kissing her only made things worse. It pushed you further away. I'm sorry"

"You are really stupid you know that? Kissing another girl isn't going to help you it's going to hurt me. The fact it was with your first love...I just thought that in that moment you didn't care anymore. I thought that you would get back with her."

"Never. I could never be with her again. After she left me to be with some big shot I realized she was a sad shallow girl. Emma you're the girl I want to have by my side hopefully forever."

"Although your reasoning for kissing her is completely idiotic...I still love you. Every bone in my body says to not forgive your stupid ass but my heart says otherwise. Ew that was cheesy-"

"Em-"

"Hold on I'm not finished. We weren't together when you kissed her so it'd be unfair to hold it against you. Now if you ever cheat on me...Bailey and I will have no trouble making you disappear. I love you."

"Kids dinner is here!"Peggy yelled.

"Great talk. Now can we get food?"

"Yes"I said getting off the bed as he followed.
---
After dinner Peggy announced she was going to take a leave for the night. Something about her boyfriend. After she left, Wes and I went and laid on the hammock outside.

"Wes have you ever thought about the future?"

"Of course...you and I'll get married and have thousands of children-"

"Whoa whoa whoa thousands of children? That would take over a lifetime"I giggled sitting up a little and looking at him.

"Well we could start now"he wiggled his eyebrows. I scrunched my nose up in disgust and playfully slapped his chest. I laid back down as he laughed and I rolled my eyes smiling. He played with my hand and sighed.

"No...I've thought about it...you and I will go to college, I'll become a part of my dads company and future owner, we'll get married, and have beautiful children. And everything will be alright"Wesley said as I smiled.

    "That sounds alright to me but the world doesn't work like that"I stated. "What if something goes wrong though...what if we lose our relat-"before I could finish rambling about my worries Wesley's giant hand covered my mouth.

"Shhh princess don't be bothered by such nonsense we'll be alright. I love you and you love me that's what matters. It's one day at a time"Wes said.

"I love you, Walker"I smiled.

"I love you just as much, Johnson"he said. I yawned and poked his side.

   "Can we go to bed?"

   "Yeah. Come on."  He got off the hammock and helped me off. We walked into the house and back to our room.