Pink Fluffy Unicorns

Emma's p.o.v
I couldn't ask for a better person than Bailey. After 3 long hours of shopping at the mall we went to Walmart. We got a cart and filled it with snacks and stuff. I pushed the cart as Bailey stood in the front I stopped the cart and gasped.

  "What?"Bailey asked turning around then she gasped along with me.

    We looked at each other wide eyed.

    "Pink fluffy unicorns!" We squealed. I grabbed one and so did Bailey.

"For teenagers we really act like children"I laughed as Bailey joined in.
---
      We laid in Bailey's room watching tv. We were eating pizza and the snacks we bought.

         I heard my phone ring. I looked over to see who's face flashed on the screen. It was Brand but I ignored it.  I looked at my phone and instead of Brandon it was Wesley. I just closed my eyes and sighed. Bailey turned my phone off.

      "I know you're upset. But maybe, and this goes against my better judgement, you should talk to him. Wesley probably has a good reason"Bailey suggested.

   "I don't know. Let's just watch something new."

  "Okay oooh look this looks funny"She said.

----     The next day we decided to go to Macintosh county which is the home of the mountain lions

----
The next day we decided to go to Macintosh county which is the home of the mountain lions. We heard the mountain lions are having a play there and everyone is invited and we thought why not? So we got dressed. I drove us there in Bailey's car.

      We were standing in line waiting to pay for our tickets as I played on my phone and Bailey started talking about how this school was small compared to ours. All of the sudden I heard a snap. I quickly looked up and to my right.

      There was a really cute boy there, well not as cute as Wes. Ugh.

    "Sorry uh....I'm just taking pictures of the play and stuff pertaining to the play I'm on the year book committee"he said smiling.

"Oh okay hi!"Bailey chuckled. He smiled at me then nodded once and left.

   "Okay creepy"I said.

"Oh come on Em he was cute!"Bailey said quietly.

   "Yes cute but creepy"I giggled.
----
     The play was really funny it was Shrek the musical. Next Bailey and I headed to the mall again and went to the arcade. We were currently sitting on the chairs racing each other. "So are you going to school next week?"Bailey asked as I turned the wheel quickly dodging a car.

    "Eh....I don't know. I should really stop putting it off"I stated.

"You can't skip Friday"Bailey said quickly.

"Why?"I asked.

    "Pep rally for the game after school and the cheerleaders have to do a cheer routine"Bailey said as I wrecked the car and the screen said game over. I looked at Bailey.

      "Bailey I'm not a cheerleader. Did you forget they chose that new girl Haven? So why does it matter to me?"I said.

    "Because it's the last game of the season. You can't miss it!"Bailey exclaimed as I sighed.

     "We'll see. I just don't know how I feel about seeing Wesley"I mumbled. We walked out of the arcade and walked into Rue21.

    "You're gonna have to deal with Wesley some time"Bailey sighed.

"I know...I'm just not ready to see Wes"I said.

"Oh. My. God look!"Bailey gasped looking behind me. I turned around to see the most beautiful shoes ever. "They're on sale!"

    "I'm getting them"I said.

    "Same"Bailey said grabbing another box.

    "Wesley will for sure be sorry that he ever hurt you once he sees how fabulous you look in these heels"Bailey said as we bought them. We left the store bags in hand.

   "I don't care what he thinks. I will-" Before we could finish

     "Speak of the devil and he shall appear"Bailey whispered. We stopped when we saw Wesley standing across from us.

"Emma we need to talk"Wesley said.

"Wesley."

"I'm just gonna give you two some space"Bailey said going over to the lounge area and sitting down.

"I'm sorry Emma. What you saw was not what you think"Wesley said.

"Wesley I do-" I paused thinking about what Bailey said. Maybe I should let him explain himself. "You have two minutes starting now"I said.

He then explained everything to me. He told me who Aubrey was and everything else. I took a deep breath and sighed. I was relieved but I was still hurt. I crossed my arms and nodded while I thought.

"Okay. I believe you." I breathed. He took a step forward but I stopped him by putting my hand on his chest.  "I'm going through some stuff right now Wesley. I think I-I just need some time I'm sorry"I said quietly.

"It's okay. I'll wait for you, because when someone loves someone that's what they do. I don't care if it takes weeks, months, even years. I'll be here waiting for you Emma Johnson"Wesley said.

"I can't ask you to do that"I said. He took a step towards me again.

"You don't have to"He said rubbing his thumb across my cheek. He kissed my forehead softly then left.