Aquarium

"So what do you say?"he asked. "Come home?"

"Obviously jackass"I said. He smiled hugging me tightly again then picking me up as I squealed.

"Wes what-"

"I'm taking my princess home"he stated and started walking. He was carrying over his shoulder and holding my suitcase in his other hand.

"Don't call me that"I whined.

"I love you too,Em"he cooed.

   "We should do something tomorrow since it's Sunday"I said.

   "We could all go to the movies!"Caleb said.

  "Mmm I think she meant just the two of them"Austin said slinging his arm over Calebs shoulder.

    "How about we go to the aquarium its a town over...my Aunt Peggy lives there. We could stay the night there"he said.

"What about school Monday?"I asked.

"Oh well"Wes smirked.

   "Well in that case I guess we will see you guys in a couple of days"Bailey chuckled.

   "Bye guys!"

  "Bye."  Our group of friends waved. Wes stopped at his car and put me down opening the passenger door as I slid in.  I texted Philip and Mom to let them know that plans changed. He shut the door and I buckled up as he got in on the other side.

   "We'll stay at my house tonight then leave Sunday morning"Wes said.

"Sounds like a plan"I smiled as he started the car then placed his hand on my thigh.
---
     I walked into Wesley's as Linda came around the corner and spotted us. She gasped and ran over to me hugging me. "I was wondering when I would see your face around here again. I'm so glad Wesley and you are together again. Wait you're together again right?"

   "Yes"I smiled.

   "Oh thank god all he ever did was mope around"Linda stated.

   "Mom we're going to aunt Peggy's tomorrow okay?"Wes asked.

    "Did you talk to aunt Peggy?"

   "Yes."

   "What about school?"

   "Please mom"Wesley said.

   "Well...okay fine. Are you guys hungry? Do you want lunch?"she smiled.

   "Yes please"I said as she smiled and ran into the kitchen.

    "She has never been happier with me then the day you walked through that door...well aside from when you told her I pushed you in the pool"he chuckled.

      I laughed at the memory. Wes wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead lovingly.

"I'm sorry about everything...I'm sorry about hurting you and-"

"Wes?"

"Yeah?"

   "Shut up. I forgive you"I said giggling. "We'll discuss this later."

    "B-" Before Wes could finish my FaceTime on my phone was going off. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at it. Ashton. I haven't talked to her in forever.

"Hey Ash"I said smiling answering the call.

    "Hi Emma! I haven't talked to you in fore-Damn son who's the hottie standing behind you?"she asked as Wes laughed.