The truth comes out

"Get lost Jared you say a word and then I'll come after you"Wes said as my brother pulled me off of Jared.

     Jared got up holding his face and ran away. Wes rushed over to me and my brother. He wiped some blood from my lip and examined me. He pulled up my fists and I winced when he softly ran his finger over them.

    "That's gonna bruise"he said. "What were you thinking!? He could've hurt you!"Wes stated.

"Please he has the fighting skills of a really fat panda"I scoffed. Wes wiped my lip and sighed.

"He is huge compared to you"Wes pouted.

    "Wesley did you even see what was going on I beat his ass. His punches were sloppy and the missed me he only hit me once"I said rolling my eyes.

    "He still hit you"Wes growled the anger radiating off of him in waves. "Men shouldn't hit women. Period."

    "Wesley look at me"I said as he ran a hand through his hair in anger. He looked down and we looked into each others eyes. "I am perfectly fine a busted lip and bruised knuckles won't kill me"I said.

    "Just....don't go Jackie Chan on anyone else okay?"he asked a I nodded. I looked over at Brandon and he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You're fucking lucky no one saw this. You'd get in a lot of trouble. Also, You're explaining this to mom"he said.

   "Great"I mumbled. Mom. The biggest pacifist you'll ever meet. She's gonna be very upset when I have to explain why I have a busted lip. I really didn't care though I was tired and just wanted to curl up into a ball and never move again. "That's not the only problem we have"I mumbled rubbing my forehead.

"What other problem is there?"my brother asked.

   "I don't feel right"I said. Brandon and Wesley shared a look as I blinked a couple of times. I saw little dots of light and started to hear a ringing in my ears. I lost my balance and started to lean back. Wes looked at me in panic and my brother grabbed my shoulders.

    "Emma look at me. Concentrate on me"Wes said I felt even more dizzy.

"Oh my god Emma please do not pass out"My brother said. All of the sudden my heart started to race my palms started to sweat and everything got blurrier.
---
    I groaned at the annoying beeping and clicking noises. I felt a headache start to take over. I felt the feeling of itchy blankets on me.

    "Em?" A voice asked as I groaned. I just want to sleep. I slowly but surely opened my eyes and a blinding light caused me to cringe.

     I smelled my surroundings. Sanitizer and flower freshener. By piecing everything together I came to the conclusion that I'm in the hospital. How did I get here?

"What the-"

    "Em thank god how do you feel?" Someone had asked cutting me off.

   "Shhh my head hurts"I groaned. I then heard a small chuckle.

"Ha she lives!" Another voice cheered. I looked over to see an upset Brandon and a smiling Wesley.

    "Why am I in the hospital?"I asked sitting up a little but groaning from the headache.

"Doctors said it was a minor panic attack on top of fatigue and malnourishment"Brand said. "Why haven't you been taking care of yourself? You're not a child Emma."

     He left the room and I looked over at Wes.

   "What's his problem?"I asked. Wes looked down at his shoes and ruffled his hair a little blowing out a puff of air.