Eggs, toilet paper, and toothpaste

What I've learned about Linda is she isn't one of those boring moms who talks about carbs and spin class. She talked about juicy gossip. Newest celebrity gossip, runway fashion, etc. Eventually our cocoa was gone and Alec came downstairs. He had the signature scowl etched on his face.

"Your brother wants you"Alec stated walking away. I went to take my cup to the sink but Linda stopped me.

"I've got it"she smiled sweetly. She nodded for me to go. I smiled then walked up the stairs to Wes' room but stopped at the top of the staircase when I realized I had no idea where I was going.

Alec ditched me like the jerk he is and I mentally cursed him. I saw a door shut and I quickly looked up thinking that was Alec. I walked to the door and opened it to see it wasn't Alec and it defiantly wasn't Wes' room. It was the bathroom and Wes was about to pull his pants down.

I screamed covering my eyes and I turned around running out only to realize I had my eyes covered....well I didn't realize I had my eyes covered until I collided with the wall. I fell on the ground spread out like a starfish. I peeked through my fingers and Wes was standing above me with his arms crossed.

"If you wanted to take a look you could've just asked"he smirked.

"W-What!?"I shrieked. "I-thought.-he...you...I...Alec." I growled out in annoyance.

"Look princess how about you get off the floor and go through that door right there that's where your brother is"he stated. I nodded and he pulled me up.

"Why did you scream?"he chuckled.

"I panicked?"I said as more of a question.

"I didn't even have my pants down"he laughed.

"Shut up"I mumbled. I then smirked and looked up at Wes. "It wouldn't of mattered if you had your pants down anyway there's nothing glorious to see. Also don't call me princess"I stated walking to his room leaving him speechless.

I shut the door and my brother was sitting in a chair on his phone as Alec laid on the couch on his phone his scowl still set on his face.

Alec's hot...of course he's hot but that scowl and his tone of voice makes me want to punch him in the throat.

"What?"Alec asked harshly looking up from his phone towards me. That's it. He wants to be a douche I can be just as mean.

"Nothing I'm just thinking. You seem to have a thing against me. Is it a preference that you like men more?"I asked just to spite him.

Everything happened so quickly. Alec dashed off the couch and pinned me up against the wall.

"Alec be nice"my brother mumbled still looking at his phone. Wow Brand that's really helpful. Ha I'm in danger.

"Wanna run that by me again?"he tested me. His face was inches away from mine and his grey eyes had become darker. He had my hands pinned above me and his strength was incredible.

"Well there's nothing wrong with it. I'm a supporter." I smiled. I was pushing my luck and I could tell when he pinned my arms from above my head to the sides of me.

His eyes seemed to go darker if possible as my brother talked to what sounded like a girl on his phone. Is he seriously talking on the phone to some chick while I try to not get killed by this angry 6'5" demon.

"Oh darling I can prove to you that I am not gay"he stated his voice deeper then earlier. I felt panic rise. Oh my god...please don't have a anxiety attack. I thought over and over in my head.

"Alec let her go"Wes said when he walked in and saw the scene before him.

"What are you taking her side for!? She called me gay"he whined to his brother.

"Ignore her she's delusional"Wes shrugged it off as Alec shot me one last icy glare before letting me go. He walked back over to the couch and plopped down playing on his phone.

"Princess do you have a death wish?"Wes asked coming over to me and looking at my wrist to make sure Alec didn't hurt me.

"Again don't call me that"I mumbled.

"Don't be so quick to dismiss Alec he may seem rough and mean but once you get on his good side it's all rainbows and sunshine"he said as I glared at him.

"I almost got killed by your giant ass brother and my brothers lolly-gagging on his phone not even caring and now you're talking about rainbows and sunshine?"I whispered .

"Jeez are you gonna be okay?"Wes asked with a light hearted laugh.

"I'm fantastic. I'm just not used to being around men"I shivered. His room was really cold and I was in a short sleeve shirt. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"You're cold"he stated.

"Well how'd you figure that out?"I asked shivering. He went over to a door and walked in then came out as I tried to hide a smile.

"Awe you came out of the closet!"I smiled.

He rolled his eyes and threw something at me. It hit me in the face and I quickly went to grab it as it fell. I stared at what it was and I realized it was a dark turquoise football hoodie. On the back in bold white print was Wesley Walker then below was 01. The football logo was on the front. West coast warriors was printed in white on the top and below it was the school mascot which is a lion.

"Well put it on"he said annoyed. I put it on and instantly felt warmer. It smelled like his cologne. It was big on me and Wesley smirked. "Keep it I like it on you"he said.

"Gross"I muttered going over to the chair and poking my brother in the forehead. He looked up at me in confusion.

"Well hello"I stated.

"What did I do?"he asked.

"Alec went terminator and you just sat there on the phone with some hooker"I stated.

"Well that hooker ain't getting no money because that hooker was mom"he stated. I scrunched my nose up in disgust as Wes snickered from behind me. I turned around glaring at him.

"What?"he asked innocently.

"Really? You just love to ruin my life dont you?"

"That's what I was created for other then being a sex god"he winked and I scrunched my nose up in disgust.

"Please don't bring that up"I said.

"Oh look at the time we need to go it's getting late and it's the perfect time"Wes said smirking. Oh my god...they really are going to kill me. "Are you ready to have the best night of your life?"Wes asked. No.

"I-okay lets just go"I mumbled. We walked downstairs and he said goodbye to Linda.  We loaded into his black truck. The guys shoved me in the back since there was three seats in the front they all sat up there. I looked at what I was surrounded by. A whole bunch of egg cartons, toilet paper and....toothpaste?