Epilogue

"Hi baby girl"I said happily looking down at Riley.

    "Hi sissy!" She squealed in excitement. She hugged my legs.

   "Where's mom at?"I asked my little sister.

    "She in the Kitchen with Hilly making some cookies"She said. "Daddy's in his study room talking to bubby"she said.

"Brand is here?"I smiled.

    "Yup!"Riley chirped.

     I'm officially a college graduate.  Well sort of. My commencement ceremony is tomorrow. However  today I'm coming home as a surprise to my family. I haven't seen mom and Philip since Riley was like 2. So it's a surprise. I video chat them often.

   It took a while to get over the whole dad thing. I was a sophomore in college when I finally was okay with mom again.

      I walked into the kitchen and mom opened the oven as Hilly walked into the pantry. Peanut came in barking and jumping on my leg as I smiled at her and waved.

    "Peanut please stop barking. Riley honey can you grab me a plater out of the dishwasher please?"mom asked.

      I smiled walking over to the dishwasher and grabbing a plater out of it. I walked over to mom and she turned around. She screamed in freight then put her hand over her heart. She definitely wasn't expecting to see me.

     Her face softened. She softly hugged me and I heard her softly weeping. She pulled away and looked at me.

        She wiped her tears away and I heard footsteps. I turned to see Wesley. "Hey babe sorry I'm late"Wes pecked my lips. Mom just stared at me in disbelief.

       "No...wow y-you're pregnant. I'm so happy"Mom said. I looked down at my baby bump and smiled. I was only in my second trimester.

     "Surprise"I said. Mom just pulled me and Wes into a hug. Philip and Brand walked in. They looked at me and smiled.

     "Way to lay on the pounds sis"brand said. I chuckled when Hilly whacked the back of his head.

     "She's pregnant"Philip said to my idiot brother.

    "We're gonna be grandparents!"Mom cried.

    "Congratulations Em"Philip said hugging me and kissing my cheek. Hilly hugged me and kissed my cheek as well.
---
         After we all caught up and had cookies Wes went to the beach with Riley and Brandon. I decided to go to my old room and put on my bathing suit. I then put on a cute white dress and some cute slip ons.

      I walked out of my room and grabbed my keys off the counter then drove to the beach. I got out and was surprised to see all of our friends. They were holding a signs that said something. I looked and read marry me? raised a eyebrow and then I saw Wes down on one knee. I walked over to him and he held out a box. The hormones started to kick in and I felt tears well up in my eyes.

    "I know you don't like big cheesy romantic crap. I just can't help myself. So Emma Johnson what do you say? Wanna become my queen?"Wes smiled.

      "Hmmm....well...Yes"I nodded as he got off the ground and slipped the ring onto my finger.  Riley came up to me and handed me some flowers.

       I thanked her and kissed Wesley. Riley made a ew noise and our friends made awes and some whooped and whistled.

     "Emma you look so beautiful"Austin said hugging me.

    "Of course she does babe she's always been beautiful"Caleb chuckled.

  "Awe thank you guys. I'm glad to see you're still together. That whole not talking thing was hard to see."

  "Yup. We reconciled and we are still going strong. I'm still going to college to get my PhD. I'm going to start residency soon. Meanwhile Austin here started his own art gallery."

   "Wow congrats you guys!"

    "Move over you two stop hogging Emma"Eddie said hugging me.

   "Eddie wow look at you. Muscle man"I said squeezing his arm.

  "Yup I'm a personal trainer now. You should stop by the gym some time check it out"He said.

  "Sounds fun Eddie but you know me. Definitely not the athletic type"I giggled.

  "I don't think you give yourself enough credit. Those flips you did and catching that football on your first day...I mean it was pretty cool"He said as I laughed at the memory and everyone joined in.

   "That was luck"I giggled.

"Okay guys you've had your fun. Let me see my best friend"Bailey said coming up to me and hugging me. I hugged her back not wanting to let go.

"I missed you"I said.

"I missed you too"She said. "FaceTime is one thing but getting to see you in person is so much better"She said. We pulled away and giggled when we saw each other's tears. We wiped them away and smiled.

"Wow you look great B."

"So do you Em. God I can't believe I'm gonna be an aunt"She said rubbing my belly.

"Well believe it"I chuckled resting my hand on my bump.

"Well now that we've all caught up....LETS PARTY!"Caleb yelled running to the water.

"Babe don't i-" before Austin could finish Caleb ran into the water, screamed, and then ran back out.

"COLD"He yowled. We all laughed and shook our heads.

"I'll go get out stuff out of the car I brought some towels and an umbrella and some chairs." Wesley kissed me before going to his car. I looked over to see Brand carrying his beach stuff over to Bailey. He sat it down and they kissed.

It was gross but I was also happy for Bailey.

  "I brought food and drinks." I jumped and turned around to see Alec. I hit his arm then smiled.

"Hey"I said hugging him.

"Get off"He said but this time more playfully.

"You know you're gonna have to get used to hugs because this baby is gonna want to hug their uncle Alec. Besides your damned brother wants an army of children."

"Sound like him"Alec laughed. Alec and I shared a small gaze before breaking it. We walked over to where all of our friends were setting up their stuff. Wesley came back and sat up ours. Bailey and I sat next to each other and watched as the men all played football and messed around.

"I missed this"Bailey said.

"Things change but with our friends well we probably won't. I think that we all should set dates every month to get together and do stuff."

"Great idea"Bailey said. I looked over to see Riley building a sand castle. One day my little one will do just the same. I smiled at the thought.

Bailey screamed next to me and I looked over to see why. Brand picked her up and ran to the ocean with her. She yelled for me to save her and I laughed as Brand spun her around then kissed her. I looked over at Wesley and he winked at me.

      Everything in my life is perfect. Well not perfect perfect, but it's my kind of perfect. I'm beyond happy and I couldn't ask for anything more. To think it all started with my brothers best friend.

The End.