Hide and seek, trampolines, and movies

(Lilly^^^)
———
     I walked in behind Wesley and Linda's laugh rang in my ears. She must be in the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen as Wes followed. I looked to see  a women and Linda talking while drinking coffee.

"Ah! Emma you're back!"Linda stood up and came over to me hugging me.

"Yeah hi"I smiled.

"Oh Emma you have to meet my sister-in-law"Linda said. "Emma this is Veronica Walker. Veronica this is Emma Johnson!"Linda said.

"Hello"Veronica smiled.

"Hello."

"Are you dating Wes?"She asked.

"Uh. No he's my brothers best friend"I said awkwardly.

"Ooh that's a twist"she smiled.

"Yup. Okay babe enough chatter lets go see my cousins"Wesley stated coming over to me and wrapping a arm around my waist. He tugged me out of the room and I turned around and hit his chest as he started cracking up laughing.

"You jerk! You know that it's a sin to lie"I said matter of factly.

"My aunt wants me to stop playing and find myself a girlfriend"he shrugged. "Might as well get her off my back and call you my girlfriend in front of her just for the hell of it"Wes said.

"Gee thanks I feel used! Maybe if you got yourself a real girlfriend..."

"None sense. Don't be mad princess I can always make you happy...want a lollipop?"he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Why would I want a....You're disgusting"I said.

"Wes!"I heard someone scream and before I knew it Wes was literally tackled to the ground by three little boys and a little girl.

"Hey little rascals"Wes laughed.

"Wes Aj took my teddy and hid it!" The little girl said.

"Aj what'd I say about you taking Lilly's teddy?"Wes asked.

"It's not nice to steal sissy's toys." The little boy said. 

"Okay guys I want to introduce you to someone"Wesley said standing up an picking up the little girl who is known as Lilly. The kids looked at me and their eyes lit up.

"Whoa your pretty!"

"Are you Wes' girlfriend?"

"You're cute!"

"Hi!"

"Are you gonna watch us to!?"all the kids said and asked in excitement.

"Guys this is Emma. Emma this is Aj"

"Hi"a little boy who looked about six said.

"This is Lilly"he said as the little girl who looked about 3 or 4 smiled. "That little meany right there is Luke"he said.

"Hi"a 5 year old looking boy smiled.

"Last but not least is Harold"Wes said ruffling a boys hair who looked about 9.

"Wesley don't touch my hair"the boy groaned.

"Are you a princess?"Lilly asked.

"No why?"

"You walk and look like a princess even Wesley looks at you like you're a princess"she said. For some reason I blushed and felt my heart speed up.

"Kids have fun with Wes we'll be back at around 11. Wes you know what to do and kids you know the rules"Veronica said.

"Bye mommy!"the kids all yelled.

"Love you Wes bye Emma"Linda said.

"Love you ma!"Wes said as Veronica left with Linda and two men.

"So what now?"Wes asked smiling. Uh-oh I know that smile Wesley is up to no good.

"Hide and seek!"Lilly cheered.

"That's my girl!"Wes smiled. Wesley put Lilly down and he covered his eyes and started counting.

"1....2....3"Wes said loudly. All the kids scattered and Wes turned around to look at me.

"You better hide well princess because if I find you first I'll have to get a kiss"Wes said. I gasped and ran as Wes started counting again.

I ran to Wesley's room and hid behind his couch because I was small enough to fit. I heard Wes yell ready or not and I bit my lip. Wesley's couch had things on the bottom so you couldn't see under it. I wonder how much space it had under it. Maybe I could fit. 

I lifted up a flap and I had enough room to fit under there. I squeezed under the couch there was a lot more space then when I was squeezing under. I heard the door open and I peaked under the flap to see Wesley looking under his bed. I quickly closed the flap and I heard Wes' footsteps get closer to the couch.

"Princess"he cooed. I knew he looked behind the couch. I heard his bathroom door open. "I know you're in here princess. I know you'd run in here as if it weren't obvious"he stated. "Hey. Did you know your brother has a daddy kink. Yeah we found out when we heard his ex yelling daddy in his bedroom. God your brother sound like a dying walrus when he has sex"Wes said.

I tried to hold back my laughter until I felt like I was suffocating then I let out a huge laugh. The couch was lifted up and I rolled out from under it while laughing. I stood up as Wes let go of the couch and pulled me into him.

"I knew you were in here"he said. "Now how about that kiss?"he asked as I felt my heart beat increase and I quickly pecked his cheek then laughed and ran out. "Princess!"he yelled.

I squealed and ran faster down the stairs and stopped at the front door.  Wesley pinned me up against the door smirked. "Got you"he said.

"Wes you're taking too long"Lilly said. Was backed up as the kids ran in.

"Sorry guys but I just found Emma I didn't even get to find you guys yet"Wes said.

"Oh well let's go jump on the trampoline!"Harold stated. We all shrugged and went to the trampoline. We helped the kids take their shoes off and get on the trampoline. Wesley slipped pulling me down with him. I ended up falling on him and we stared into each others eyes. We both started leaning in when all the kids jumped on us. Oh my god did Wesley and I almost kiss!?

"Okay guys get off you're gonna crush Emma"Wesley said as all the kids stood up and I stood up pulling Wesley up with me.

"How about we eat supper then watch a  movie and have snacks?"I asked as all the kids nodded and cheered getting off the trampoline as I got off and helped Lilly down. I carried her in the house and Wesley walked behind us.

"You do realize I have no idea how to cook right?"Wes asked.

"I know how to cook so it's fine"I said.
---
After the kids all fought about what to eat we finally settled on spaghetti. I finished cooking spaghetti and did the dishes with Wesley which ended up in my shirt and his shirt getting drenched in soap and water. I went and put on one of Wesley's  shirts and he started the movie the kids picked out which is Shrek. 

We all picked our places in the living room. Wesley was on the left side of the couch and I was on the right. Lilly was in between us. Harold was in the recliner and Aj and Luke were on the other couch laying down.  Wes started the movie and we all started eating our snacks. Soon Harold and Lilly were passed out and then went Luke and Aj soon enough I felt myself drifting off too.