The big reveal

I went to the football field and sat my bag on the bleachers. I was spun around and I looked to see Wesley.

"What?"I asked.

"Why have you been avoiding me?"he asked.

My reasoning seemed stupid. I wanted to tell him why but I felt like it was something else a different reason why I was avoiding him....do I like...Wesley? No I can't. We barely know each other. Even if I like him he probably just considers me the next girl of many.

Mixing weird feelings with depression is a disaster I feel uncomfortable and nauseous. Wesley sighed.

"I don't know what I did but Emma if you think I'm going to hurt you I'm not"Wesley said as I broke from my thoughts and looked up at him. "I know I'm a jerk sometimes and I know that scares you but don't push me away. You don't think I have feelings...well I do. And those feelings are for you and as much as you probably hate to admit it I know you have feelings for me."

"Wes I-"

"Let me finish. Emma you're beautiful and sarcastic and smart and a pain in my ass but that's what I like about you. I've only known you for a few days but I've come to like you more than a friend. I need you Emma you can't keep pushing me away"Wes said.

I could hear the desperation in his voice and I looked him in the eyes. I could see nothing but the truth. I couldn't help my attraction to him.

Even more so I couldn't stop myself. I wrapped my arms around his neck and crashed my lips into his. It was my first kiss...well other than Alec but I was drunk and it shouldn't count.

When we pulled away for air he rested his forehead on mine.

"Emma will you be my girlfriend?"Wes asked and in that moment my heart was beating so fast I was afraid he might actually hear it.

I bit my lip and contemplated on it. Then there was only one word I could think of at this point...and it scared the hell out of me.

"Yes"I breathed.

"You're cheating on me?!" Someone shrieked. we looked over to see Eric. "Wesley I can't believe you!"he said in his best girly voice. I started giggling.

"Babe I'm sorry but we have to break up because Emma is just way better then you!"Wesley played along.

We all busted out laughing then we heard someone clear their throat. I turned around to see Brandon.

"Hey Brand"I said.

"What's up?"he asked.

"Emma and Wes are-"

"Cool again!"I said turning to glare at Eddy.

Eddy being the joker and prankster he is seemed to realize I didn't want my older brother to know I'm dating his best friend. He returned a smirk and that's when Eddy struck...and in this moment in time I wish I had some rope, zip ties, and tons of duct-tape. Eddy slung a arm around my shoulder and smiled to my brother.

"Uggghhh wow isn't this lovely weather we're having Emma?"Eddy asked looking at the sky.

"Uh...yeah? I guess?"

"So beautiful"he sighed. "Just breath in that lovely air." Brand raised a eyebrow at his actions but stayed silent. "That love is in the air! God the perfect day. The weather is perfect, schools actually going good, and these two finally realized their feelings for one another! Isn't it just a great day!?"Eddy asked enthusiastically.

"Wes and my sister don't even like each other they both told me that themselves"My brother chuckled.

"Well buddy it seems you got lied to...twice. Boom Hahahaha." With that Eddy made his exit.

"Sis?"

"Hmm?"I hummed.

"Is it true?"

"Yes"I said point blank.

"Okay well. Just...incase something happens...use...erm...protection"My brother said uncomfortably then he walked away as Wesley turned to me and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Eew Wes"I scrunched you my nose in disgust.

"Come on you know you want this"he said motioning to his body. "Besides that day you walked into the bathroom I knew you wanted it"he motioned to his body again.

"It was a mistake Wes"I squeaked while blushing at the memory.

"Whatever you say princess"he replied kissing my forehead. I blushed and pushed him away.