1| At Library

A/N : Okay guys so I'm going to take the scene when Shinomiya's restaurant is in mess situation (Shino's) when he's fired after being sabotaged by the sous chef but Kojiro not willing to give up, Kojiro sought refuge at a library, looking up different recipes so he could continue his training. In this story Haruka is still 22. Okay enough for the details, Enjoy reading !
Word count : 541
------------------

Kojirō POV
As I do some research in library, my mind thinking about that sabotaged bastard

Damnittt!! that sous chef ! He sabotaged me because I'm much better than him ! What a coward !!

I clench my fist
I'll show him that all of the sabotaged thing they've done has no effect on me , and I'll make them pay what the've done to me !!!!

-time skip-
After searching for hours , I look at the time. It's almost the time for library to closed. I return the book to the shelf and start to leave, but when I pass some bookshelf I see someone still standing there, reading some books.

" Hey you !"

When I call out to her figure, she turns around and her figure radiates light from the moonlight. She has long black hair, beautiful ... eyes but sharp like a lion wearing a diamond crown. I think she's around 20's.

[A/N : well , this is the figure of her👇👇👇]

Stop it Kojiro ! You can't! She's just a child!

Right she's just a child, don't mind her Shinomiya.

" Didn't you realize this library is going to closed soon." I said

"Oh ... Sorry, I didn't realize it's already dark. I think I have too much reading today." She said as she put the books back to their shelf.
"Thank you for remind me, sir." She said with smile on her faces.

"Tch. Don't do it again." I said that to her to hide my blush.

"Hmmm...." She observed me with her prying eyes as she moved closer to me, closing the gap between us.

What the hell is she thinking?!

"Do you have some trouble today, chef?" She asks

Huh ?? How did she know ?

"Kind of. Why did you call me chef ? And how did you know that I have problems?" I said

"Because you're still wearing your chef uniform. Hmmm... And...It's all written all over you faces." She said calmly

.......
.......

"If you have some problems with your co-worker, don't rush by taking some revenge. It only make it worse. Calm your mind and think a wise choices to make them pay for their action and earn their respect for you.... Well, I think this is where we must depart." She said as she reached the door knob.

I was stunned by her speech. She's right.

"Thank you." I thank her with smile

"Your welcome, chef. Until we met again." She said

"Wait!!" I shout

When she heard my shout, she turns around and ask, "What's the matter, chef ?"

"What's your name?" I ask

"My name ? I'm Haruka. And you?" She ask

"Shinomiya. Shinomiya Kojiro." I said

" .... Kojiro... Until we meet again." She said as she waved her hand side to side without looking back at me. And then she left.

She called me by my first name huh? What a cocky child.