4| Surprises

A/N: this chapter took place a week after Haruka leaves Kojiro speechless at her limo. I'm really surprised and happy to see you all loves this story, thank you for your vote and opinion about this story, I appreciates it. Thank you very much my dear readerzz 😬😄😭, stay tuned !😏✌️.
Words count : 626

Haruka POV

I went into the hotel where the camp of hell was held. After that I went to the hotel room that already prepared for me, it's president suit room.

Hmm.. Not bad... That old man sure knows how's to treat the queen...

Then I heard my phone rang, it was my assistant. I picked up the phone calls and says, "Let them do what they want, when the time comes, they'll tasted the painful defeat in their lives."

Checking the times, I went down to the hall where Gin-san makes his announcement to Totsuki's students.

Third POV
At the hall Chapelle-sensei gives his speech to the students that they will be judged by the alumnus. Then some students said, "look! That was the first seat, the one who got the puspol awards, the legumes magician, Shinomiya Kojiro!"

Suddenly Kojiro said while pointing at one of the students, "Hey you! You're eliminated. Now get out, I don't want to see your face."

The students ask him why did he was eliminated, and all that Kojiro said was, "This is not a place for fashion. You're wearing perfume and it will be mixed with the food's fragrance. Now get out." [A/N : Not really sure about the sentences, but at least it's similar to the real one]

All of the students was speechless. Just then someone open the hall's door and says, "Seems like I'm late for the show, right Kojiro ?"

The one who said that was none other than the woman he met at the airport, Ichinose Haruka.

The students who stands in front of her are making a way for her to pass. They are whispering with each other (male student 1), "It's her! I know her! She's the model in popular france magazine, Queen of The Frozen Rose, Ichinose Haruka-sama!" [a/n : I'm gonna write the person who speaks by number so you didn't get confused by it]

Female Student 1: "Not only that, I heard that she got awards of the popular novelist of the year and the Top Model in France! Oh my gosh! She's so perfect when I see her in person like this!"

Male Student 2 said, "I couldn't believed my eyes! It's really her! Oh goddess!! I heard she's the only one who stands above the other elites ten, The Queen of the Frozen Roses!! She really got an aura as a queen!!"

The other student couldn't help but getting excited. Some of male student asked for her signature, to be polite, she gave it to them.

Suddenly one of students said, "but I heard that she's dating Legumes Magician, is it true ?"

All of eyes were focused to both of them. Then they heard a laugh from the Queen, "Hmm... Interesting."

Then Haruka walk elegantly towards Shinomiya Kojiro and stopped in front of him. Tracing his lips and said seductively, "What do you think, Kojiro? Is it true or not ?"

Shinomiya's faces was all red, while the students make their own assumptions.
Then Haruka continues, "Or I'll just have to showed them what are our relationship, hmm ?" What the queen just said was taking all of them by surprises.

After she's done teasing Shinomiya Kojiro, she turned to Gin and say, "Sorry, I'm late, I need to took care some matters back there."

Gin seems to understands about it and he nods, then he announced, "Let the camp of hell begins !!"