13| Slave for a day

The next day after the game, Haruka had gone back to her room to take care of the sick troubleskme man, Shinomiya Kojiro.

Even though he's ill, he's still act all high and mighty. This makes Haruka often got irritated with him. He was like : Haruka this, Haruka that.

Seriously what kind of person that eats popcorn when they are sick? Well there's a good film they watched last night so it might be wise to eat popcorns but NOT while you're sick, man. It's just making it worse.

Now Kojiro was having cold and terrible cough because of that holy popcorn he ate, plus he stayed late at night to watch that movie. At fist, Haruka didn't want to watch movie with sick person she need to took care of but Kojiro urges her to watch this film with him, he even use his puppy eyes technique.

Sadly, his puppy eyes technique didn't make the cute effect, it was like glaring instead. After a long bugging, Haruka gave in and watch the film with him (plus to get rid of that puppy eyes of him, seriously, it doesn't suit him even a bit). And there she is, stuck with sick Kojiro.

—————————————
She comes into the room with the tray of food she made and some medicine she put into the 'healthy' drinks.

Then she made Kojiro ate the dish until clean and made him to drink that combination of 'healthy' juice she comes up with.

Seriously, if he survive that juice, it's a miracle. I don't even know what she put in that drinks besides the medicine but I really have a bad feeling about it, it's the same feeling when I see Soma's so called 'creation' dish (author-chan shudders at the thoughts).

As Haruka put him to 'sleep' in his room, she tidy up the messy room that decorated in popcorn because of 'somebody'. After she cleans up the room and washed the empty dishes, she go to check on Kojiro if he's still sick or nah.

She go inside his bedroom and places her hand on his forehead. He's still a little bit warm. She sighed and closed the door as she go outside the hotel room to buy some medicine. Unknown to her, someone already sneaks into Kojiro's hotel room.

———————————

As she walked around the places, she found the grocery store and buy the medicine. As she walked along the pathway to the hotel, a limousine pulled aside, a man in black suit walked out from the limousine and says, "It's been so long, Haru."

"?!?!"

————/———-/————/
Author-san: hello my dear readers! It's been so long since I wrote this fanfic (well after the dreadful day in school and those ******* and those ******* at schools. Really, school makes me lost my motivation to go on and making me lost my creativity little by little .... because of those s**** human being at school). Ups... sorry 'bout that, it's seems I need to cool down my head first. I realized that this fanfic still have some hole in some chapter, so in the future if I completed this fanfic (hopefully), I'll edit the wrong words or the hole in it. I know this chapter seems shorter than the previous chapters, so in up coming chapter will be more longer than this chapter (hopefully) 😒. Anyway what kind of school made the other students who didn't even participated in national exam go to school, even though other school already gives their students so called heaven-holiday (which is they don't have those s**** assignments to do while holiday). Okay so, all I wanted to say are sorry for the super duper late chapter and thank you for all of you, my dear readers, who still encouraged me to continue this story ... I really appreciate it 😍😘☺️😊😁

Anyway enjoy ! ~

-Himeruka-