Character Introduction Part 2

Yes, it's not a chapter. So this time, I'll write the bio of the OCs character in this story, I start with Haruka.

➰➰➰➰➰➰ ➰➰ ➰➰➰➰

Ichinose Haruka

Long name : Haruka Ichinose

First name : Haruka

Nick name : Haru (Rei), Haruka (Kojiro and the other alumni who are close to her), Haruka-senpai/-san (Takumi, Soma), Haruka-sama (Hisako n her fans club), Haru-chan (Erina n Alice), My lady (Ryō), love (Fernando), 'my little angel' by her father, One-san/ nee-san (Kaori).

Age : 24

Personality : depends on situation, but mostly calm and collected but when she's mad... hm... better stay away 1000 radius away from her just to be safe. I WARNED YOU.

Favourite food : chocolate based food, spicy food, sushi, sashimi, and ..... still unknown

Job : novelist in her day off , model, CEO of Ichinose Group Company, the owner of.... *secret* - read the story if you really wants to know her real job-

Talents : natural cook talented (she can cook a dish after tasting the dish), writting, kendo, material arts, painting.

Likes : Rei's little brother, her father, Alice fun and positive attitude, Erina's blushing faces, shipping Erina and Soma, Kurokiba Ryo, JD (whiskey), material arts, painting, beating someone she hate until they no longer have a will to life (such a sadist), and her friends.

Neither / middle : Shinomiya Kojiro, Kaori's sadist attitude (mostly because of her influence), Rei since she didn't know what she feels about him but she feels like she didn't want to lose him.

Dislike : Mizuhara bratty attitude, brocoli, mochi, hates it when people cheating on her and when people lied to her, super-duper talkative human being, pointless gossips (that have no fact behind it).

Pictures :

(6 y/o Haruka)