24| Old friend, Seven.

—recap—
"Well, I'm already a man, besides, I already got my friend excited by just talking to you, Sweetie. And... Remembering the night of how wild you're On the bed." His words makes Haruka cringed and disgusted while Kaori gaped at the phone. "I'll see you soon, Sweetie~" Then the phone ended just like that.

Kaori was still in shock. "What the fuck had happened?"

—recap end—

Third's POV

A few days after the Camp of Hell that Totsuki held already done, Kojiro and Rei went to France, the alumnis already go back to their own activity, and Kaori was following Haruka orders to not be bothered by those cases in the moment (she do her modeling job in Kyoto,Japan), Haruka walked into her office building in Japan, Ichinose Group Corp.

As soon as she reached her offices, she sat down and shakes her head. Stressed by Kaori's cases. Suddenly her phone rang.

The display name showed her the caller...

707 incoming call...

Then the sound stopped. Haruka looks at her phone screen to see 20 missed call and text from her colleagues or she could say, friend, 707. She know him through Kaori's connection. Since the younger Kaori sometimes hacking other people privacy and all just to dig more about Rei and then, when she know the master of hacker, 707, and request him to do something... Let's just say, 707 rejects her request even though she said she will give him anything material he wanted, but they become friend after that. Then I met him through my connection just to assure myself that he's not criminals in friend clothing.

 Who the heck is houston? She thought

Then the phone rang again, showing that 707 calling her again.

She picked up the phone call, "what is it? And who the heck is houston? If you had so much time texting about pepper and its friend, you better had a good news."

"AW!! COME ON!!! I'm just messing with you, sista! Houston is my.... ahem... *turns serious* So , I got the information you need!" 707 said, avoiding the question about houston.

"So ? What did you got, 7?" Haruka asked.

"Cruise. Or I should say, I didn't get any information about his bio, but I have so many interesting information about this 'cruise' person." 707 said. "this person seems to have many connections with underground organizations, such as drug dealers, black market, and mafia organization. According to my research, he never showed his faces to them even though they have been in partnership for so long. The only clue I got is that he has so many stock investments in many company, for example, yours, your friend, Rei, and EVEN JUMIN!! COULD YOU IMAGINE THAT??!?! In conclusion 'Cruise' is a perverted old man but I'm still not sure about it since the one who runs all the business is his henchmen." 707 continued.