21| Haruka : "He deserves it."

<<Recap>>
"You could just say it right here, right now. No need to waste my time anymore than this." Nee-san said coldly.
<<recap end>>

Third's POV
Kojiro stared at Haruka's expressionless faces, dumbfounded by her frosting-cold behavior. [a/n : cake's frosting dayummmm.... ☺️]

But he quickly regained himself, looking at her steadily, standing on his both knees, "I'm sorry that I caused you so much pain, I'm sorry I couldn't be a responsible man for you, I—"

Haruka bends down to his level and slapped him really hard.

SLAP!!!!!!!

The slapping sound could be heard due the high resonance of the hall.

"So.. Easy right? Apologize that is. For now I accept your apology but I still couldn't forgive you nor to trust you again." Haruka said as she stood up and left him alone, still on his both knees.

"Waittt—! One-san!!" Kaori called out as she followed Haruka, after giving Kojiro a sympathy looks.

Kojiro just stayed there, on the floor due the shocking scenarios that turned out, that is him, got slapped. [a/n : yes, I'm such an evil😁😈]

Rei looks at his childhood lovers's is ex state. He felt a sympathy for him but rationally what Haruka just done earlier is not fully right but acceptable enough if you know the reason behind those actions, this may be sound like a jerk but he deserves it.

Fernando, Rei's little brother, runs at Kojiro full speed and straggling him, "You jerk!! What had you done to my love?!?! I'm gonna tear you apart you bas—"

"Hora, Hora... Stop it your bratty attitude for once, Fernando. *sigh* Kids these days..." rei said as he grab his brother by collar, "How about you go after Haruka and comfort her. She might fall for your cute attics."

"You know what? For once your idea is not that bad... Ciao you sadist!!" Fernando happily skips to the lift, going to Haruka's room.

After that, the murmurs among the students are 'very' audible. Seeing this, Rei sighs, and says in a firm tone, "Shouldn't all of you be asleep to gain energy to faces what task will you get tomorrow than being here, doing something useless? Now, scram."

The students hurriedly run into the lift and go to their own rooms except Soma.

"Shinomiya-senpai! A-a-are you alright?! Haruka-senpai act really surprised me back there!! Do you need some help?!" Soma said absentmindedly as Rei and Soma's friends from the star dorm sweats dropped.

"S-Soma-kun!! A-A-ano—" Megumi said as she gestured the situation is not conducive enough for him to say that but she's being ignored of course, by our absentminded plus innocent Soma.

Then the polar star dorm members drag Soma from the scene before he could make it more worse that before.

After they left, Rei looks at Kojiro and says, "I don't believe I need to talk to you all of this time. Anyway... You better reflect your actions and what hurt her besides, you look horrible right now, man up."

Rei walked away from there.

Meanwhile...

"Nee-san!! Please open the door!!" Kaori said as she knocked Haruka's room's door.

"Love!! It's me your beloved cinnamon— I-I mean, Fernando! Please open the door, love!" Fernando said, still wearing the tattered lollita dress.