18| Haruka's Family Problem on The Past

Haruka's POV
Rei asked me to walk around the area after we ate the matcha pancakes to search some fresh air after the rain. I must say that he's really the right person to make someone else go out from their problems. The smell after the rain is the best, I got calm from that.

While I was walking around with Rei, suddenly, there's a voice calling my name, "HARUKA NEE-SAN!!!!"
.

.

.

.

.

It was Kaori.

So.... Let me tell you a story.

When I was young (I don't remember what age, I think around 6 years old), my father and mother divorced. My mother married to another man, and have a daughter. While my father, stays single and focusing on me more by doting me so much (luckily I didn't become spoiled brat) because I did not take their divorced well and damaging my sanity/mentality for a while.

Until one day, when father plays with me on the garden, my father's butler, Sebastian, said that someone wants to meet him. We stared at each other, not knowing who it was.

It turns out to be a woman and a little girl, younger than me by 2 years. The woman had a villain faces, but I should say she's pretty. She has a long blonde wavy hair, sculptured body, everything about her screaming sensual. Then I (my younger self) stared at the little girl's appearance. She's cute at least, not having villain looks like her mother, I could tell that she's really shy by the way she smiled at me, the only thing that resembles to her mom is her blonde hair, besides that I see no more resemblance between two of them. I snapped out from my thoughts when father said at the woman.

"How dare you come here after you make me divorced with my wife?!" He said in angry controlled tone but still manage to scare us, the children.

"I just came here to say that this little girl is your child." She said in calm tone

"WHAT?!" My father yelled while I on the other hand just stared at her.

"Geezz, no need to shout it so loud will ya? I still have modeling schedule to do after this." She said

"H-h-how come? I thought that—" my father was being cut off

"Yeah yeah cut the crap. Let's make it simple, that night you and I got drunk, we had sex, then you divorced and I'm pregnant. Story ends. And here's your child." She said, not caring about the fact that she made my father divorced.

"Father... So she's the reason my mom left us?" I ask my dad who gaining more sweat than before with a intimidating smile.

"Well, I couldn't say that you're wrong... after all mother seems to hang out a lot with 'that man' who forced her to go." I said

I don't judge my father either the woman. While my father was drunk, he lost himself in these woman arms, searching for comfort because his wife attitude. I'm not mad at all, just really disappointed.

I looked at the little girl who played with my toys, I really don't like kids. No,no,no, don't touch that!! That's the latest model of— *SOUND OF SOMETHING BEING TEARED APART* my books!! My precious hamlet collection!!! Oh no!! Father, I swear if you took in this kid, and if she broke all my belongings, I'll hate you for my dear life, I glared at him. He received my message and shudders. Hey! Don't judge me for having telepathy with my own father!