2| Fatefull Meeting at the Airport

A/N : Soo the picture above is the picture of Haruka. Stay tunned !
Words count : 426
------------

Third POV
It's already 2 years since Shinomiya's depressed time. After that years, he got puspol award. Now he's going to be the judge for Totsuki training camp hell. He's going back to Japan today, his hometown.

Shinomiya's POV
-at Tokyo Airport-

I take my bag and head to the exit door. When suddenly I bumped into someone and make both of us fell.

"Ouchh... Hey watch where you're going ! Tch. What a troublesome woman!" I said in irritated tone

"Well, I must say you sure are a rude man who didn't have some respect to a woman." She said in angry voices within her hats.

I think I've heard this voices before. But where ?.... At the library !.... Ah but never mind. It's impossible if she is the one from the library back then.

"What did you say you --" before I could finish my sentences, she grab my hand and start walking.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing ?!-- mfft?!?!" She shut my mouth with her lips and says, "Tch. Shut up, just follow my lead."

Now when I see her eyes, they reminds me of her.

Then she kissed me again,I closed my eyes without thinking and kissed her back. That's when I heard some footsteps behind us. And then appeared some bodyguards protect us from the reporter, she release me from the kiss.

"Haruka-sama ! Is that your lover??" Some of the reporter ask her

Huh ?? Haruka???

Reporter 1 : "So you're not dating Dojima Gin ?? Please answer us Haruka-sama !"

Reporter 2 : "Then what about Eishi Tsukasa?! Didn't both of you are couple?!? "

Reporter 3 : "How about Isshiki-kun ?? Both of you looked like a couple than just a friend, Haruka-sama!"

Reporter 4 : "So You're dating the lègumes magician instead ?? Please give us an answer Haruka-sama."

How come she knew Dojima Gin?!? More importantly... dating ??? What in the hell happened here ??!?!

"Yes, we are dating." She said calmly while hugging my arm.
"And I need to make it clear that, I don't have any romantic relationship with Gin-san , we are just business partner. And about Eishi-kun, and Isshiki-kun, we are childhood friends. That's all, now please excuse us, we need some private time together for now." She said more clearly with smile.

With that she dragged me into a limo and it start to dash out from the reporter sight.

-------------
A/N : Cliffhanger !! Continue to read if you're curious about the story!