12| King Play, Hallowen Special

<<Recap>>
"Do you want to accompany me to Erina's room?" I asked with mischievous smile plastered on my faces

"Hmph *pouts*! Well... She is irritating! But if Haru-chan asks me to accompany her, then I'll gladly go. And of course Ryo will be going too!" Alice said childishly

"Then~~" I whispered to her ear about my plan. She looked taken aback but she nodded and smiling evilly along with me while Ryo was just standing there, confused by our evil smiles.
<<Recap end>>
----------------------
Third's POV
That night, Erina and Hisako were waiting for Haruka at their room.

Then there's knock on the door, KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Finally!....

"Coming!" Hisako said as she makes her way to the door

When she open the door, Haruka beams at her, "Hello! Sorry to keep you waiting! It seems that Kojiro have caught a flu and since it was hallowen, I decided to make him wear mask!" She said cheerily while Kojiro was standing behind her

"Oh, It's okay Haruka-sama. I'm glad you could came here, Erina-sama would be very happy to see you after all." Hisako said with polite smile.

Well Erina heard that and blushes, "I-i-it's not like that!"

"Oh my! Is that so?" Haruka said with teasing smile.

"I believe so!" Erina said getting more flustered

"Are you done talking? *cough* *cough* cuz I'm bored." Kojiro said with his cough.

Everyone sweat dropped

Then Hisako lead them to enter the room, "Please come inside, Haruka-sama, Shinomiya-san."

Then they took a seat around the table, "Nee~ Erin-chan, I forgot to tell you that I have invited more person to play with us. You don't mind right? After all, you said that the more people the merrier the games will be."*smug smile*

Erina twitch her eyebrows, "Oh, I don't really mind, Haru-chan." She said with smile but on the inside she said otherwise, ugh I just wanted to spend a time alone with Haru-chan! Why did I said the more the merrier, aggh!! Stupid brain!!!

Then there was another knocking, Hisako opens the door and let them in with a sweat dropped, uh oh Erina-sama wouldn't like this...

They comes into the view, Dojima Gin, Nakiri Alice, Kurokiba Ryo, Yukihira Soma, and Takumi Aldini...

They took a seat like this: