8| Rewards II

A/N : Dear readers, this chapter contains a lemon. I should say this is my first time writing something like this >\\\\< so in this few days I've been searching some materials of this kind of thing.. Gosh >\\\\< I feel weird doing that research but since I didn't want to disappoint you my beloved readers! 😱😅🙄 Enjoy!
Words : 962
----------------------//////----------------
<<Recap>>
Before he could walk away I pull him back causing us to fell on the bed with the position he's on top. I turned our position into I'm the one on top.
<<Recap End>>

I kissed his neck and his jawline leaving a lots of kiss marks. Then I bite his earlobe gently. "I didn't say no, didn't I?" I whispered to his right ear. He knows that I'm teasing him by not kissing his lips. "Haruka! Stop teasing me!" He said desperately within his groans.

Then I stop giving him my marks, and sits beside his figure. "H-haruka! I didn't meant to tell you to stop, I-I just--" he said in sitting beside me, his faces was red, and he stuttered when he talks. Its kinda cute I should say, it makes me wanna tease him more.

I stayed silent, not saying a single word.

"Look. I'm sorry if what I've done wrong. P-p-p.... Please forgive me!" He said standing in front of me, frustrated by the fact he thinks he made me angry and saying 'please' was out of his usual character.

"On your knee, Kojiro." I said with authority tone. To my surprise, the prideful man in front of me was kneeling before me. It makes my wicked mind go crazy, "oh and You should call me My Queen, Kojiro." [A/N : oh my... such a sadistic one isn't she? 😂]

He said it in a very little volume, so I told him to talk more clearly. Since his own voice volume was getting more and more small, but I kinda heard it, "Yes M-my Queen."

I tilted his chin upwards and his eyes meet mine. "Kojiro, kiss me."

His eyes were full of lust. I put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. His lips was crashing mine. He was asking for my permission to deepen the kiss with his tongue, I granted it, I fight his tongue with my own to be the one who dominance his mouth. This time I won. Since I was wearing short skirts (like on the picture above), his left hand easily find its way to my skirt and pull it downwards while his right hand was making its way to my back, undoing my black bra. I undo the tie of his bathrobe and let it fall on the floor then I noticed my bra and shirt was falling to the floor too. Kojiro attacked my neck and my jawline with his lips, his hands were groping my breast then suck it hard. I let out a moan, he smirks. His left hand was rubbing my clit through my underwear, "You already this wet, my Queen." He said huskily.

I bushed at his comments. He pulls off my underwear then without warning he thrusts his fingers to my vagina. I let out a loud moan (?). "K-K-Kojiro-- Ahh!" He stopped his fingers from thrusting before I could come. He pulls out his fingers from my vagina and licks it. Then he positioned himself in front of me who was still in sitting position. After that he thrust his hard member to my vagina. I let out a big moan since he was so big, it was like he was tearing me apart. I shed a tears since it was so painfull, he wipes my tears and letting me to adjust to his size. He was worried about me and ask if we should stop. I say, "We stop when I say stop." he nods, then I said that he may start moving.

He thrust his hard member in slow paced at first, it was getting more and more pleasurable. I become impatient with his paced and I straddle him backwards, I move my hips as he was thrusting his hard member to my vagina in a very fast pace. Then we reach our climax at the same time. I lay down beside Kojiro, sweating and breathing hard. Then Kojiro says while smirking, "Round Two, my Queen?" We did it again and again in different positions all night along. Then we slept because of the exhaustion.

[a/n : I don't know why but the google says the penetration and position like that was recommended for couples, Idk anymore >\\\<]

-----------------//----------------//------
Author : "Heya my dear readers! So Kojiro and Haruka finally done 'it'... *turning pale, sulking in the corners of the room* My beloved OC has been tainted..."

Shinomiya Kojiro : "Oi! Author-san, let us did it again! It was a pure bliss! *in teasing tone* how did you know such thing, author-san?"

Author : "Nooo!! Don't make my beautiful mind full of that kind of thing bakakojiro!! And I found some materials about that in go*gle you pervert!!!" *showing her phone*

Ichinose Haruka : "What the hell--"

Author : "Haruka-chann!!!! *anime cry* I'm innocent am I ? And I'm not a pervert like him *point at Kojiro*, he told me to make you vulnerable when he do 'it' with you he says!!"

An irk mark appears on Kojiro's head, "huhh?!! What did you just say, Gaki?!" then he tied author-san with rope and after that he says, "Haruka, say a word to our readers will you?"

Ichinose Haruka : "Where's my title? *sigh* never mind. Okay, thank you for reading this story, minna-san. Until we meet again (next week) in next chapter. Stay tuned for the story, minna-san. Ciao~"